Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Kyle Flanagan has outscored the entire 2020 bulldogs team so far this season

Kyle Flanagan- 92 points

Bulldogs 2020- 86 Points

Merimbula Man

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So why has the attacking coach still got a job, this organization has just become satisfied with mediocrity. If there’s no one there prepared to make some tough decisions, get an outsider with no emotional ties to the club and it’s staff to review the joint and he/she can be the one who gets rid off all the dead wood, and I’m pretty sure there’s heaps of it!

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The atta
So why has the attacking coach still got a job, this organization has just become satisfied with mediocrity. If there’s no one there prepared to make some tough decisions, get an outsider with no emotional ties to the club and it’s staff to review the joint and he/she can be the one who gets rid off all the dead wood, and I’m pretty sure there’s heaps of it!
I agree with everything that you have said. But we are very little cogs.As ive said before Steve Georgalis is our reserve grade promoted attack coach. His attacking coaching may have been good in reserve grade but obviously shite in the real grade. What's worse is he doesn't seem to be able to change his coaching or doesn't think he needs to. He must be the first to go........back to reggies..

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If we score 2 tries it’s a great week for me. Shame the feared and ruthless team we used to be that we are one of the worst attacking teams over the last 5 years.

And yet I’m still expecting wingers at centre, centres at hooker and locks at second row come 4-5pm tomorrow.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sign HIM..!!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I didn't know we had a kennel statistician...

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
The attaI agree with everything that you have said. But we are very little cogs.As ive said before Steve Georgalis is our reserve grade promoted attack coach. His attacking coaching may have been good in reserve grade but obviously shite in the real grade. What's worse is he doesn't seem to be able to change his coaching or doesn't think he needs to. He must be the first to go........back to reggies..
agree with what you said, but i think last night we changed our style and we played alot better. add in thompson and jake this week and im sure we will improve again

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
During one of the weekend games, I believe i heard the commentary say something like " Bulldogs are leading the competition in set restarts" I didn't hear clearly whether it was for conceding set restarts or receiving..

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The attaI agree with everything that you have said. But we are very little cogs.As ive said before Steve Georgalis is our reserve grade promoted attack coach. His attacking coaching may have been good in reserve grade but obviously shite in the real grade. What's worse is he doesn't seem to be able to change his coaching or doesn't think he needs to. He must be the first to go........back to reggies..
Nasheed here,
i swear people here forget we are dealing with a depleted team of players that would be fillers for other teams with no strike because of the salary cap.

Theres no coach in the world that could lift us to more than a few tries average a game. We can only buy our way out or wait it out.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
During one of the weekend games, I believe i heard the commentary say something like " Bulldogs are leading the competition in set restarts" I didn't hear clearly whether it was for conceding set restarts or receiving..
Receiving. We have the best for in the comp. What it doesn't say is when we got them. Big difference if you are getting them when your well behind and the ref is just being kind to you by not calling them when you do the same to the opposition cause he had a look at the scoreboard.