Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
In 09 coming off a wooden spoon we signed the likes of ennis, eastwood, stagg and hannant to finish equal first the next year wish I had more of a sense of déjà vu this season

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
In 09 coming off a wooden spoon we signed the likes of ennis, eastwood, stagg and hannant to finish equal first the next year wish I had more of a sense of déjà vu this season
The key signing was Brett Kimmorley. We should've signed Mitchell Pearce when we had the chance. Great club player..

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
All nice and good getting their rookies , but you want the teams good established players that you know what you will get .
Problem broncos have is they have “talented” rookies but means sweat fa if they will develop to better than average first graders and go on decline and be useless after they go through 2nd year syndrome

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all want Fifita or would gladly settle for Flegler, Carrigan, Coates, Niu etc but they're more likely to sign their rejects like Bird, Oates and Hopoate.

Bird is a good player but is always injured. I can't believe some people want to sign him after all we've been through with Foran..

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Coates faffita Turpin for me. A big no to Milford and hoppa

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Doesn’t Isaac Moses have 18 or so of their players on his books?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We all want Fifita or would gladly settle for Flegler, Carrigan, Coates, Niu etc but they're more likely to sign their rejects like Bird, Oates and Hopoate.

Bird is a good player but is always injured. I can't believe some people want to sign him after all we've been through with Foran..
The Kennel has lost the plot, years of being shit has led to calls to sign Bird & re-sign Foran

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whatever the signing there's 3 things,1:class,2 class 3 class,the rest doesn't matter

A

Alexander the Great

Darius would be a handy signature. Even Milford.
They need a new environment and will compliment McQueen and Che-cam @Sancho2020 what do you think?

Last edited by a moderator:

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll only consider Jack Bird if he cuts that damn mullet off! You only belong at Cronulla with that monstrosity.
Do we need another Foran? He’s played like 2 games in 2 years ..staggs and Coates will do though throw them reimis and Meaney for their troubles Fuk even Montoya as a special thankyou