Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That way we could keep our fullback on the wing, and move our winger who’s paying fullback to centre, to partner our other winger who’s also playing centre. Perfect, wonder why we’re running last, yep it’s cause we’ve got young guys
LOLLLLLL GOLD

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Fifita on a long term contract would be so good

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just as long we dont sign Jamil Hoppa, Jack Bird or Darius Boyd.. most of the others offer somthing when in form..

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Anyone saying we should sign bird better not of had a sook in the last few years about Foran missing so games......
‍♂

Reactions: DT

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hoppa is a better fullback.
Hoppa is a good centre, he has great hands and is able to utilise the guys outside him, I agree Hoppa is a better if not as good as AJ at full back but the one thing he needed he doesn’t have. SPEED.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Coates will end up a deadset gun. Needs some work on his defence though.
For Broncs to keep Fifita/Staggs and co we should look at Coates or Niu. At a decent price for us.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Hoppa is a good centre, he has great hands and is able to utilise the guys outside him, I agree Hoppa is a better if not as good as AJ at full back but the one thing he needed he doesn’t have. SPEED.
AJ can't ball play

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll only consider Jack Bird if he cuts that damn mullet off! You only belong at Cronulla with that monstrosity.
With 2 bunged up knees,who would take the risk,unfortunately for bird he would have to be bargain basement,for anyone to consider.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I’d throw him on the wing if it didn’t cost us over his worth. Smith is going downhill and needs competition.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Aren’t Darius, Bird and Milf on huge coin? With all those three gone over the next year you’d think they would have enough to keep who they want considering the advantages they have up there.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: bird and fafita please!!! Stuff the rest!! Alex Johnson too.
I agree....don’t won’t their garbage they want to throw out....go for the best of the lot...Fifita will be just fine....show him the money and see what happens

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren’t Darius, Bird and Milf on huge coin? With all those three gone over the next year you’d think they would have enough to keep who they want considering the advantages they have up there.
Yep that’s what I was thinking....that’s why Fifita will sign for a year and then sign a much bigger contract for 2022 when they get rid of their big salary cap eaters

Kennelnator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xavier Coates without a doubt

Fifita is good, but highest paid forward in the game? Throw that at Payne Haas

A front row of Haas(8), To'omaga(10) and Thompson(13) would be absolutely devasting