News Board unrest

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
But its not a half arsed mid season sacking we are talking about, its not just a coach we are talking about its the whole bloody thing mate, its almost 3 years of more misery. I have to be honest and say to you I struggle to understand your faith based purely on the premise of letting things play out into 2021?

Every club has had to deal with Covid-19 so that is not an excuse for anything, and we now have a bunch of cash to spend for "2021" not 2022 or 2023, so what the hell is happening. Deals are being done left right and centre and have been for next year since last year, players have signed and committed to other clubs and we have been mentioned with many but signed only Thompson.

We cant all get on the same page until our club tells us why we should, they need to give us all something to be united and positive about. And they need to do it now, not mid 2021, not September, not 3 weeks from now.
But celery cap

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It was a night game. My bail conditions Dont allow me to leave the house after 8pm.
Then maybe I shouldn’t have used the term ‘stab’ :fearscream:. I’m sure whatever you did you’re a good boy now and that’s the main thing...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck me some people must be so high and mighty and possibly live lonely lives
sitting at home hur hur i got em again Marge, another 10 paragraphs! I smoked that dumb c***. HES NOT EVEN A FOOTY CLUB MEMBER
Nothing to do with high and mighty - just don’t get how people who profess to care about the club think it’s useful to bleat on an internet forum when the club actually provides them a way to have a say...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I was referring to anyone in particular!

Anyone who argues over this shit is a loser IMO. Writings on the wall how bad we are, how bad we've been, and how little upside/potential this side/coach/admin has.
No I'm not denying that at all - what are you talking about?
I don't think I'm the one who mis-understands Mrs 'catastrophic consequences' :-).
I warned Ms Castle about catastrophic consequences and she laughed as well.

A

Alexander the Great

Then maybe I shouldn’t have used the term ‘stab’ :fearscream:. I’m sure whatever you did you’re a good boy now and that’s the main thing...
Shanks and shivs ?
I swear that's all we need
When we go to there, take that trip
No bally then eetswa throw on my shirt
Chuck it on and lets lurk
Chuck it on and let's 'earch

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The whole bloody thing of what? Sack Pay now and what? Caretaker with his remaining staff? I don't get that at all.
Who's talking 3 years more of misery? In what context?
C-19 has nothing to do with the cap and I've never said it did - that all comes from the NRL grant as we all know.
I was referring to those who said there's no excuse for not having a major sponsor and yes, I believe it's not unexplainable right now - we had and lost one, we are coming last mostly (in my view) because of a reserve grade squad and our main cash injector was closed for two months with no revenue.
So unless there's clear evidence that players will not sign to play under Pay (there isn't clear evidence either way, at least publicly) - why do they need to say something today?
What difference will it make - stopping journos writing crap (has and will never happen) and stop what else - factions? That's always been a part of the club too.
There's really nothing new, it's just a matter of how loud it is.
Seriously, "the whole bloody thing of what"?? What sort of response is that? You know exactly what I am referring to Dinkum. You are not a five minute supporter of the club and like me you have been around enough to have seen plenty of boards and coaches come and go, so to act like you dont know what I am referencing is bloody lame mate. For the record I was talking about the last 3 years of misery but you can count on at least another 3 if we all just "let it play out.."

• Players are not signing with us, even when we make it rain with cash. How much evidence do you need? Shall we wait until all decent options have signed elsewhere?
  • Pay looks and sounds like he is lost, his body language on Sunday mornings presser was painful to watch, I suggest you watch it if you haven't.
  • Lynne is still talking about the past and tough times blah blah and not talking about the good times ahead. You know, because we signed some players, coach, sponsor etc. If what that fuckwit Rothfield said is actual quotes from Lynne, surely that rings some alarm bells. I am still trying to get over the comments of us "THE BULLDOGS" looking up to other clubs like Parra and Newcastle. FMD, Bullfrog would be spinning like a rotisserie in his grave if he heard that.
  • The media are circling like vultures and looking to make a huge story out of us yet again, so to be playing the 3 wise monkeys we are just helping them.
  • Our own fans are ripping into each other (this is particularly shit as far as I am concerned)
  • We are 1 from 8 and could easily end up 1 from fucking 10 in a fortnight
  • As a club we are referred to constantly for past indiscretions (Port, Mad Monday etc) our image is woeful.
  • Absolute morons like Dibb are actually talking to people about a comeback?? And the really fucked bit is some of them are listening...After all he did he has an audience, that should tell you something is not right.
  • We are a topic of discussion on every sports show with everyone having an opinion, everyone has one apparently except us the Bulldogs. Hill is not stupid and I dont believe Lynne is so they must be aware of all of the above as well.
That is the "whole bloody thing of what" mate, and we could easily add to it. That is why something needs to give, stop being fixated with sacking Pay. Its not just about Pay its about sending a message to all that we have a plan and we are going to come good. If you read thru what I said I have constantly offered different variables were Pay remains but with help, I have never said lets just sack Dean as the answer to our problems.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Shanks and shivs ?
I swear that's all we need
When we go to there, take that trip
Chuck it on and lets lurk
Chuck it on and let's 'earch
Big shank on my hip, long rambo one had me walking stiff

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Even covid shouldn't have stopped the search for players with our 3 mil.
Yep there are plenty of quality reserve grade youngsters that can't get a start like Lam and Sailor for example. To be radio silent is unforgiveable imo

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I hope the heat is being felt by the whole board not just Lynne, their all as much to blame. Price, Hill or anybody else that replaced any previous staff in the past 2 1/2 shouldn't feel safe either. We need a massive overhaul unfortunately not just a band aid. Removing just Pay or Lynne and leaving the rest of the rubbish would only be a cosmetic change. All the Anderson "job for the boys crew" need the flick.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yep there are plenty of quality reserve grade youngsters that can't get a start like Lam and Sailor for example. To be radio silent is unforgiveable imo
When you think about it, it was the ideal time to deal with player managers and get some quality time with them without all the usual distractions.

Price etc may have. Lets hope so.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
When you think about it, it was the ideal time to deal with player managers and get some quality time with them without all the usual distractions.

Price etc may have. Lets hope so.
Price only cares for Price. Loved him as a player, wouldn't trust him in any capacity, very selfish.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope the heat is being felt by the whole board not just Lynne, their all as much to blame. Price, Hill or anybody else that replaced any previous staff in the past 2 1/2 shouldn't feel safe either. We need a massive overhaul unfortunately not just a band aid. Removing just Pay or Lynne and leaving the rest of the rubbish would only be a cosmetic change. All the Anderson "job for the boys crew" need the flick.
I wouldn’t go that far there’s some good useful people in the club at the minute and maybe with a greater say they can help get the club where it needs to be. John Khoury for example could be a difference maker if he has a bigger say.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Price only cares for Price. Loved him as a player, wouldn't trust him in any capacity, very selfish.
People didn't agree with me, but he lost me when he was wearing warriors gear while being in a paid role at our club... disgusting behaviour regardless of the circumstances

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wouldn’t go that far there’s some good useful people in the club at the minute and maybe with a greater say they can help get the club where it needs to be. John Khoury for example could be a difference maker if he has a bigger say.
No I did not mean JK, I think he has something to offer also, that why i have never targeted him. I agree there are some great people still involved with the club, however whoever came in the past 2 1/2 years on the basis their Anderson people must go.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No I did not mean JK, I think he has something to offer also, that why i have never targeted him. I agree there are some great people still involved with the club, however whoever came in the past 2 1/2 years on the basis their Anderson people must go.
Despite the denials I think Chris Anderson still has a big say in the way things have been run. There’s no way a bloke with his personality and people skills would ever just sit back without involving himself while Lynne is still there.