Opinion Napa

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
We have a good prop called Ogden waiting by... I feel so sorry for Ogden as he always has someone meh picked infront of him like Napa, good old Deano!

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think Napa is the most lumbersome, non athletic prop in the competion. His hitups have no leg speed and he falls in to the defence and more often than not gets dominated in the tackle. He is never at the top of the meters gained list and doesn't have much in the way of an offload. It's just really hard to see what value he adds to the side and I don't know what value Dean Pay thinks he adds by picking him each week. As for his defence, again he is too lumbersome and if someone puts just a little bit of footwork on him his tackling is largely ineffective and he is left grasping at thin air alot of the time. Definitely needs to be shipped out ASAP because him and Tolman give us nothing up front that other teams fear

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
What's wrong with Napa? Seems solid.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I wish I could find the archives. I was so pissed when we signed this flop. I knew he would be a rubbish acquisition- stank of panic buy. This was just a terrible terrible signing, and for the money he is on, perhaps the worst of the modern era
T REX. That is all. Son of a bitch was the worst signing in the NRL not just the for the Bulldogs.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Perfect comparison to Napa is RCG.
Yes Napa didn't break his jaw, but both were at a point in their careers at the start of this season where they had to stand up and stop being a pussy. RCG has taken that step and has improved to career best form, whereas Napa has flat lined

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Perfect comparison to Napa is RCG.
Yes Napa didn't break his jaw, but both were at a point in their careers at the start of this season where they had to stand up and stop being a pussy. RCG has taken that step and has improved to career best form, whereas Napa has flat lined
AGAINST CANBERRA;
Reagan Campbell-Gillard’s STATS
Incredibly, the GPS tracker showed that the 115kg front-rower travelled an unbelievable 8km during the match, more than any prop Arthur has ever coached.

It also included 25 hit ups for 233m, as well as 45 tackles during a 78-minute monster workout.

To put that in perspective, the average prop would run about 5km in a match.

The club’s fittest player, Clint Gutherson, travels about 10km playing fullback, which is the most endurance based position on the field.

But for front-rowers like RCG, there job is all about high intensity and bone-crunching collisions.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/6458fab2ce28403a6599372e3b0dd9c7

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AGAINST CANBERRA;
Reagan Campbell-Gillard’s STATS
Incredibly, the GPS tracker showed that the 115kg front-rower travelled an unbelievable 8km during the match, more than any prop Arthur has ever coached.

It also included 25 hit ups for 233m, as well as 45 tackles during a 78-minute monster workout.

To put that in perspective, the average prop would run about 5km in a match.

The club’s fittest player, Clint Gutherson, travels about 10km playing fullback, which is the most endurance based position on the field.

But for front-rowers like RCG, there job is all about high intensity and bone-crunching collisions.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/s...s/news-story/6458fab2ce28403a6599372e3b0dd9c7
Would have been a great signing for us instead of Napa and Panthers would have paid some freight... Roosters sucked our club in so easy and then leaked his ass fingering video lol

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Would have been a great signing for us instead of Napa and Panthers would have paid some freight... Roosters sucked our club in so easy and then leaked his ass fingering video lol
And now we all feel fingered in the ass by his signing.

SLushY

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His signing has stunted the growth of our forwards of the future like Ogden and To'omaga

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
So typical of pay just totally clueless continues to pick napa based on past rep but has treated renouf like a 2nd class citizen we are so lucky he hasn’t left because of pay

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We have a good prop called Ogden waiting by... I feel so sorry for Ogden as he always has someone meh picked infront of him like Napa, good old Deano!
Typical deano thing the whole world can see this except good old dean

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
He was never good to start with. Him and tolman starting. Cream puff forwards.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But but this board promised to never pay overs again for anyone.
Napa was never anything special even at the Roosters.. We are paying overs for him..