Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blocker actually made a top call tonight.

Napa takes a hit up, three in the tackle and offloads to Tolman. He takes the run into the area Napa is. Idiot. But I don’t blame him.

You watch other teams, 90% of them take it to the other side as they’ll be short somewhere.
Why aren’t we coached the same way? Don’t blame the cattle, not hard to pass the ball sideways so the ball is in the hands of someone who knows what to do!
They are way too structured in attack and they are just setting up for a play at the end of the tackle count. Whenever we get a repeat set or a off load they look to settle things down with a hit up instead of playing what’s in front of them.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Tolman can barely pass. I guarantee you Tolman will do the exact same thing again. In attack Tolman's mind is - .
It’s called coaching. Google can help you out, just stay away from your calculator

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They're all a bunch of robots. At least RFM, Wakeham, Foran, Renouf and Elliott showed some endeavour in attack.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s called coaching. Google can help you out, just stay away from your calculator
It isn't coaching. Tolman will watch the game back, hear what Blocker says, and still do the same mistake because he has no attacking mind. You're an idiot if you think this isn't brought up in video sessions too. You can only do so much and 90% of the roster is capped, no more improvement.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They are way too structured in attack and they are just setting up for a play at the end of the tackle count. Whenever we get a repeat set or a off load they look to settle things down with a hit up instead of playing what’s in front of them.
and weve been doing that for years

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
What Des didnt knew how to coach as well ?
This guy has been the same since last 5-6 years lol
Last time I checked Pay was our coach for the last few years.

Des didn’t have to worry about set restarts did he? Keeping the game moving, fast. There are more tired bodies out there. The whole ‘shifting’ the ball straight away from an offload where a few opposition players are in has been more recent. Do you watch League or just the dogs?

And also, Des made forwards run in twos and pass to each other. You old enough to remember?

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It isn't coaching. Tolman will watch the game back, hear what Blocker says, and still do the same mistake because he has no attacking mind. You're an idiot if you think this isn't brought up in video sessions too. You can only do so much and 90% of the roster is capped, no more improvement.
I’m the idiot? I don’t even read your posts anymore, more shit in it than your mouth after your Centipede Nights with your mates. I know it’s school holidays but go to bed. Do TK a favour please

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Last time I checked Pay was our coach for the last few years.

Des didn’t have to worry about set restarts did he? Keeping the game moving, fast. There are more tired bodies out there. The whole ‘shifting’ the ball straight away from an offload where a few opposition players are in has been more recent. Do you watch League or just the dogs?

And also, Des made forwards run in twos and pass to each other. You old enough to remember?
last time i checked i wrote 5-6 years which means your robot Aka tolman got coached under two coaches with no difference to his game whatsoEver

He doesnt justify the money he is on
Simples lol

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
last time i checked i wrote 5-6 years which means your robot Aka tolman got coached under two coaches with no difference to his game whatsoEver

He doesnt justify the money he is on
Simples lol
Des didn’t need him to pass, he needed him to make metres. Hence his ‘statistically best prop in the game’ to the one and only Mason.
Anyone can be taught to pass. When you actually play the game you will know what I’m talking about

DoggieDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Des didn’t need him to pass, he needed him to make metres. Hence his ‘statistically best prop in the game’ to the one and only Mason.
Anyone can be taught to pass. When you actually play the game you will know what I’m talking about
sounds like you are an expert unfortunatly i am not
But one thing i know is that someone who was spoken about "best prop in the game " by his coach is not being targeted by a single club
Anyways i have put my point :grinning:

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
sounds like you are an expert unfortunatly i am not
But one thing i know is that someone who was spoken about "best prop in the game " by his coach is not being targeted by a single club
Anyways i have put my point :grinning:
I was against Des in 2015, could see an ageing roster and shit for brain management aka Castle. I’m no fan of him but he shits on Pay in the coaching ranks. Recruitment, different story

MountMontoya

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Tolman is doing what Gallen did to the Sharks in his final years and thats without fail taking the 4th tackle hit up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol how isn't it the coach.. no one in this team is held accountable for their actions.. for starters pay should be handing more minutes to RT instead of tolman .. its a fkn joke how many years tolman has been stifling our attack.. Peter tunks, a true club legend, has been critical of tolmans 'stats' for years. Saying he takes easy hit ups in the 20 metre zone which inflates his stat.

Pay loves tolman and Jackson, he almost starts gushing when he speaks about them.. Jackson is in career worst form and tolman is just tolman. If we re-sign tolman I'll struggle to watch a bulldogs game next year..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m the idiot? I don’t even read your posts anymore, more shit in it than your mouth after your Centipede Nights with your mates. I know it’s school holidays but go to bed. Do TK a favour please
Wow another one to the list
Welcome aboard sir
Surely you’d leave when you know you’re not wanted aye
Utter dribbler that guy

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We were never going to score more than 2 tries per game.
That's what I was saying to my dad when watching the game. Was like as bad a Smith is we just need to kick to him and hope for the best. Our structures are so bad we can only score off kicks, lazy markers or middles putting in shit defensive effort

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow another one to the list
Welcome aboard sir
Surely you’d leave when you know you’re not wanted aye
Utter dribbler that guy
Does my head in, and that’s not even reading his posts!! I wouldn’t know what I would do if I did

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Does my head in, and that’s not even reading his posts!! I wouldn’t know what I would do if I did
I think he looks at the nrl ladder upside down the backwards muppet