Opinion Napa

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The game is blowing past him: unfit, slow, 1 dimensional, lazy. Might have been several factors but we seemed to look far more dangerous with To'omaga and Sue in the middle - quick feet through the ruck.

Should be dropped to the bench next week to see if we miss him - if not, loan him to the Warriors ffs

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The club should be doing everything in its power to ship him off to England. I’m still holding out some hope he might improve with Thompson but he’s been a major disappointment to say the least.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can't defend this signing. We would of been better off not replacing Klemmer. If he's with us next year he's a benchie and in 2022 he's headed to the SL.

the_insider

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The modern game just doesn't suit big lumbering props like him. If you ignore the 3-4 big hits he puts on a year he's barely a fringe 1st grader imo

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The game is blowing past him: unfit, slow, 1 dimensional, lazy. Might have been several factors but we seemed to look far more dangerous with To'omaga and Sue in the middle - quick feet through the ruck.

Should be dropped to the bench next week to see if we miss him - if not, loan him to the Warriors ffs
The guy earns more than a brain surgeon and the Prime Minister.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I agree, shop him to other clubs or England for the last year of that horrible deal.

If Elliott is injured, Renouf and Tolman should be the starting props and Thompson should be at lock. Whatever happens, Renouf needs to play 40-50 minutes. He's far better than Napa and is a third of the price.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I agree, shop him to other clubs or England for the last year of that horrible deal.

If Elliott is injured, Renouf and Tolman should be the starting props and Thompson should be at lock. Whatever happens, Renouf needs to play 40-50 minutes. He's far better than Napa and is a third of the price.
If elliot didn't get injured i guarantee pay wouldve dropped renouf for thompson

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
If elliot didn't get injured i guarantee pay wouldve dropped renouf for thompson
Britt or Sue would of been dropped. After tonight, probably Britt.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Was keen for him to come when announced and was quite excited as were a lot of us, but the roosters boosted his Mongrel, since coming here he’s been very disappointing, another wasted signing.!!

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The modern game just doesn't suit big lumbering props like him. If you ignore the 3-4 big hits he puts on a year he's barely a fringe 1st grader imo
I can’t remember the last time Napa put on a hit.

He’s the definition of plodder.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

It was his 150th and I didn't even notice him tbh

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
But they had no money for signings remember? Imagine paying 500-600k for three seasons for a bench prop at best?
Klemmer’s money mate.
Not particularly well spent mind you.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Another wonderful signing
More like a desperate signing, I’m sick of taking other clubs expendable losses in regards to players, it’s about time we start signing the cream of the crop ffs!

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could find the archives. I was so pissed when we signed this flop. I knew he would be a rubbish acquisition- stank of panic buy. This was just a terrible terrible signing, and for the money he is on, perhaps the worst of the modern era