Opinion Wakeham Thought

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Does what? I'm just trying to understand what you guys are on about and the need to hound someone out.

If the best you can continually do is call me Algerian, Tasmanian, whatever then so be it mate. Personally think you should grow up a little.
Lol “hound someone out” that comment is as weak as piss champ

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Thats not what he started this thread for. He's a fucking lewis lover and stuck the boot into wakeham after wakehems 7th first grade game.

Hes now got egg on his face, same as the stupid renouf thread he started and he should just shut up and cop it now
He started the thread? Going back, wasn't it @chrisbelmore1998 who started it?

I've got no idea if he's a Lewis lover or not, I certainly try to stay away from people's personal lives :grinning: But I'm just judging by his comment that triggered you lot. I think his comment is the same as I've been saying, and what many others on here have already said.

You say he's a Lewis lover. OK. But his comment didn't reflect that though, did it? All just opinions though

On a side note. Until this game Wakeham was a massive disappointment the last two weeks. Glad that he showed his promise this week though and hope that he continues to improve

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is he that far down the pecking order.
Unfortunately so. He has some good traits but needs to stop trying to kiss their asses. Not lost to the dark side yet

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
@Tassie Devil
I still have time for you, but wearing thin. See above
I can sleep easy tonight knowing that you've got time for me mate. I was sweating on the fact I may have lost your friendship and guidance as I cherish both so dearly ...

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Thats not what he started this thread for. He's a fucking lewis lover and stuck the boot into wakeham after wakehems 7th first grade game.

Hes now got egg on his face, same as the stupid renouf thread he started and he should just shut up and cop it now
Here’s another who can’t help himself but inject himself whenever I make a post. I think you’re a horse lover

1. I didn’t even create this thread
2. Show me a post that could indicate I’m a ‘Lewis lover’. Just because I don’t death ride the bloke or sink the boot in at every given opportunity that doesn’t mean I love him. For the record, we win at about 45% with him in the team, and 15% with Wakeham. Hence why I don’t mind if he’s involved, especially when there’s no genuinely superior options.
3. Where’s the egg? Other than lodged in your brain. The premise of my threads was to calm down with the Wakeham hype, which has so far been on the money as he’s yet to put in a complete performance for us in 12 starts.

Let’s talk footy mate, maybe you can offer something that maroondog, sleeky and the other dribblers can’t. Spare me the swearing, aggression and insults. Please respond with facts and evidence, just as I have.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lol “hound someone out” that comment is as weak as piss champ
Why? Again. I've seen him make one comment which I think reflects most posters comments about Wakeham today.

Then 2, 3, 4 people jump on him for it. Why?

I can see there's a history here that I didn't know about, but to me it means fuck all. Judge what's in front of you not what's in the past.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
He started the thread? Going back, wasn't it @chrisbelmore1998 who started it?

I've got no idea if he's a Lewis lover or not, I certainly try to stay away from people's personal lives :grinning: But I'm just judging by his comment that triggered you lot. I think his comment is the same as I've been saying, and what many others on here have already said.

You say he's a Lewis lover. OK. But his comment didn't reflect that though, did it? All just opinions though

On a side note. Until this game Wakeham was a massive disappointment the last two weeks. Glad that he showed his promise this week though and hope that he continues to improve
Mate this idiot loved to have a go at a whole lot of us who were calling for renouf and wakeham to be given a chance, so hes now copping karma.

Not saying wakeham is the answer but he needs to be given consistent game time to see if he is the answer.

Today hes taken a step forward to say we should persist and showed a fuck load more than lewis.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Oh fuck off & mind your own business.
How did I upset you now? Because I gave my opinion on a discussion forum?

Fucking hell the state of some people on here. Happy to throw it at others, but when they get called out in any way the toys are well and truly thrown out of the pram :grinning:

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He needs a good coach, he shows some ok touches, can definitely work with him

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Mate this idiot loved to have a go at a whole lot of us who were calling for renouf and wakeham to be given a chance, so hes now copping karma.

Not saying wakeham is the answer but he needs to be given consistent game time to see if he is the answer.

Today hes taken a step forward to say we should persist and showed a fuck load more than lewis.
Agree about Wakeham. Really do.

Too many on here lauded him as some kind of saviour which I think was unfair on the boy. Perhaps this played on his form over the previous few games.

I thought it took a lot of courage for him to stand up today and play the way he did. Not great, but a much better performance with plenty of promise. Look forward to him getting a consistent run this year and improving even more.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Why? Again. I've seen him make one comment which I think reflects most posters comments about Wakeham today.

Then 2, 3, 4 people jump on him for it. Why?

I can see there's a history here that I didn't know about, but to me it means fuck all. Judge what's in front of you not what's in the past.
Well luckily he has a white knight to ride to his defence eh? You’ve got no clue on the history of this fuck wits posts so don’t stick your nose in other than that if I need your opinion on what I should think I’ll ask you for it or I’ll take a dump