News Board unrest

A

Alexander the Great

From the outside looking in however if the inside is looking that bad then there's no time to waste..
Sign players and get results on the field. Very simple. If they even announce one major signature it gives them time to work on the rest if their plan. If they have one...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He is a dumb c***. We have no plenty to cover the debt and not to mention the property and other clubs we own outright.
Exactly he purposely worded it to sound like the Leagues Club is bleeding cash when in reality renovations of that sort are only strengthening our long term future.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
She's a stubborn old **** no way in the world will she stand down... She will drag this club down to its lowest ever point before that's happens.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We spent $100 plus mil and only have $45 million owing. Not bad at all during covid times.
Exactly he purposely worded it to sound like the Leagues Club is bleeding cash when in reality renovations of that sort are only strengthening our long term future.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Andersons are snakes. Toxic people who are just using the football club to get their greedy fingers on the leagues club. Certain league board members have had enough.

We will not improve as a club until they are gone
Paul Dunn and the rest must go also as well as that Andrew Hill for us to make any real progress.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Everyone knew we were F'd before the season started. By the looks of it there will be no overachieving this year and we're going to go as expected. The board really need to re-sign Pay or sign a top coach now for 2021 and start announcing some top player signings for 2021. That's the only way to stop some sort of revolt.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
She's a stubborn old c*** no way in the world will she stand down... She will drag this club down to its lowest ever point before that's happens.
We more or less are in the lowest point in the clubs history.

Have to laugh at Booze Rothfield trying to sound intellectual by talking about the leagues clubs debt when he has no idea. One of the wealthiest leagues clubs around. Good try you gronk.

A

Alexander the Great

Anyone with half a brain that can witness the money thay goes in to that club and the high roller poker machine room would know we are good.

The board should not be entertaining this scums bags questions. They never learn.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Everyone knew we were F'd before the season started. By the looks of it there will be no overachieving this year and we're going to go as expected. The board really need to re-sign Pay or sign a top coach now for 2021 and start announcing some top player signings for 2021. That's the only way to stop some sort of revolt.
I think fans etc have had enough. Unless they sign Craig Bellamy as coach, Mercedes Benz as sponsor and 5 internationals as well as get the storm CEO as CEO next week, they are finished. The Anderson/Pay/Hill experiment is finished.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just because the late great Bullfrog did a FANTASTIC job when he was still alive, this does not mean his daughter will do the same ... hopefully something happens soon because I am losing my hairs with our poor performances these last few years ... come one Doggies let's bring back the DOGS OF WAR ....!

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just because the late great Bullfrog did a FANTASTIC job when he was still alive, this does not mean his daughter will do the same ... hopefully something happens soon because I am losing my hairs with our poor performances these last few years ... come one Doggies let's bring back the DOGS OF WAR ....!
Agree mate, the only thing she shares with her father is his surname, success is totally out of reach from her until she makes the hard decisions which she has admitted she is not prepared to do so since she has been in power she is all talk and you know bshit walks HAHA!

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I think fans etc have had enough. Unless they sign Craig Bellamy as coach, Mercedes Benz as sponsor and 5 internationals as well as get the storm CEO as CEO next week, they are finished. The Anderson/Pay/Hill experiment is finished.
I've had enough too and it has been almost three long years. This is what was expected from this roster tho (we didn't even strengthen going into this year). I'm still holding judgement on the board until I know recruitment and our roster for 2021 because that's the biggest issue in my eyes. If we bring in another three to five top players depending on calibre it'll make a massive difference. If we use Hopoate as an e.g. him being out alone is a massive reason why we lost tonight (attack and defence).

RichoDog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The sooner the club stops living in the past the better, I enjoyed the 80’s and 90’s premierships and appreciate what Peter Moore did but FFS lets write some new history this shit is now so old no one cares my kids don’t care about these old flogs. Lynn and her muppets need to go the club has reached a new low with no change in sight! Start running this like a business this family club bullshit is a myth; fans want to be entertained and want a winning culture!

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I've had enough too and it has been almost three long years. This is what was expected from this roster tho (we didn't even strengthen going into this year). I'm still holding judgement on the board until I know recruitment and our roster for 2021 because that's the biggest issue in my eyes. If we bring in another three to five players depending on calibre it'll make a massive difference. If we use Hopoate as an e.g. him being out alone is a massive reason why we lost tonight.
The scary thing is so you want these guys in charge of the money we have to spend on players? I don’t they give me zero confidence in their ability. You gotta ask yourself, would you have these guys running your business? Would you have them in charge of your multi million dollar business? I certainly wouldn’t hire any of them.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did we pop the champers yet?

Farcanrefs

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We don't need Buzz to tell us they are digging us into a deeper hole.

Dibsaster left a salary cap mess but so what? That's nothing compared to a wooden spoon & financial mess
Ummm err derrrr we are in financial mess because of Dibbshit and Rae Rae who over committed the Club to try and save their own backsides. And Dibb tried to get the league to increase the cap to help cover up his mess.

I do however hope a rival ticket comes to the fore as we need change with a new chair who has the balls to make some tough calls.