6 wingers tonight

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
1 thru 5 are wingers and Kerrod Holland off the bench a winger,very evident tonight we have to pay overs for some real talent,9 is priority

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
And none of them good enough to be wingers at any other club.

David holland

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
My point there wingers, hasler,castle and dib fucked the joint

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
They left us with a tight salary cap and that is all.

This board have got us a coaching disaster, no sponsor, financial problems & a wooden spoon on the way.
The board must take responsibility for has happened over the past few years. With a tight salary cap which should have smarter on who we should bring to the club. I never saw the need to bring Stimson when were in desperate need of backline players and a hooker.

The board should of provided Pay with the resources to develop himself as he is clearly out of his depth. We have regressed over the years because they wanted to ride it out until 2021. I understand covid has made things harder to secure a sponsor. They need to make a decision on who is coaching soon.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'd be clearing out all the wingers at the club now and signing Johnston & Addo-Carr

bring some experienced guys in with speed to burn

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I don’t know about Holland as a winger. He was diabolical last week on the wing. He’s a better centre than smith.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I don’t know about Holland as a winger. He was diabolical last week on the wing. He’s a better centre than smith.
The guy must already be signed up with SL cos he sure aint playing for a contract.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1 thru 5 are wingers and Kerrod Holland off the bench a winger,very evident tonight we have to pay overs for some real talent,9 is priority
We showed tonight we have winger depth.. but mainly for reserve grade..