Reaction score
Anyone this is a joke sad times....this great club has lost its ways

Last edited:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Toovey or Barrett, any change will be good change.. an show other potential player signings that we are seriously looking for success, it gives a little more hope, because there’s none at the moment..!!

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1.anthony griffin
2.geoff Toovey
3.jimmy Dymick
4.brad Fittler
5.trent Barrett
6.kevin Walters
Assistant coach:
Michael ennis
Million dollar coach:
Greg Bellamy
My preference is Bellamy but I no we wernt get him but I go Toovey or griffin as a realistic choice

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It reaches a point where you are losing so often you don’t get scared to lose anymore. That’s the current situation with the players and dean. Dean only has a handful of wins next to his name and the players dish up whatever rubbish and take the wins so easily now. This is why there needs to be a new coach. The players need to be scared to lose and there needs to be a massive culture change. It’s not normal to lose this many games for this many years

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why not Flanagan
Let the man choose who he wants to be head coach for next year but he can call the shots then whoever is chosen to be head coach next year slots back into assistant role.

fuck the nrl let’s make it happen.

Brizdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Why does Jim dymock still get mentioned??

BondiBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
My preference is Bellamy but I no we wernt get him but I go Toovey or griffin as a realistic choice
Either Barrett is a horrible head coach or Des Hasler is the best coach ever. With Toovey a close second.

Barrett is a fucken rubbish head coach.
Go through all of Manly’s results on either side of his rein and this is well highlighted. He is not a head coach.

Bellamy and Robinson would definitely get us into the 8.

A far and away next best thing would be a tried and true-

Griffith, Bennett or Toovey (possibly the most hard done by coach ever)

Dymock no way and if Fifita was saying fuck you and up yours to JD just shows the utter disrespect some players had towards him.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
It isn't the coach, it's the players. I don't even think you can blame the players either because we have this roster due to our previous board. We will not win another game until Hopoate is back. Elliott out now too for at least 4-6 weeks if shoulder dislocated.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It isn't the coach, it's the players. I don't even think you can blame the players either because we have this roster due to our previous board.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I really don’t know...
We should of chased Holbrook harder or had a dash at McGuire or O’Brien.
Hook may be ok.
I think Barrett would of learnt a lot from the Manly outcome. He’s doing wonders with Penrith’s attack. It’s a risk though...

I just don’t know... all I know is for the first time in a long time I’m worried about our club’s future. Not lost games, not spoon, but our actual future and if we are bleeding money now and if the relocation talk starts again. We need very smart people to take over this club!

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Pay is a fuken dud.

Team selection tonight was way off. He couldnt make and valuable in game changes. His rotations yet again. Fuken joke.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
There is literally a thread being created regarding every player in the team tonight.

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Look honesty if we make these signings will make the 8.
Alex Johnston $350000
Nick cotric $500000
Jackson Hastings $350000
Josh ado Carr $400000
Harry grant. $500000
fafita: 1million
Coach: Wayne Bennett (the only coach that will bring him or Kevin Walters)

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Look honesty if we make these signings will make the 8.
Alex Johnston $350000
Nick cotric $500000
Jackson Hastings $350000
Josh ado Carr $400000
Harry grant. $500000
fafita: 1million
Coach: Wayne Bennett (the only coach that will bring him or Kevin Walters)
Not getting Cotric for 500k.
Not getting JAC for 400k.
Not getting Grant for 500k.
Not getting Fifita for 1m (unless we offer more than three years which is counter productive).