Opinion Membership Renewal 2021!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hereby call for all true Bulldog supporters to stand up and be heard! I will not be renewing my membership in 2021 unless Pay is sacked! Let’s stand up to management and hit them where it hurts! Voice your opinion below, let’s show them we will not stand for inept coaching decisions, poor use of interchange and poor positional choices! Below standard coaching will not be tolerated any longer! #sackpay or be prepared to be voted out at the next election!

#sackpay

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Are we popping the yet?

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Couldn't stand the previous board, though always renewed my membership - win, lose or draw

Any individual "calling out to arms", to boycott their clubs membership is a dumbcunt of the highest order

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay makes my blood boil absolutely rubbish and clueless.

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldn't stand the previous board, though always renewed my membership - win, lose or draw

Any individual "calling out to arms", to boycott their clubs membership is a dumbcunt of the highest order
Bahahahaha no backbone is what you have! The Dogs from the board down are a bunch of under achievers including dumb **** supporters like you!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

FYI Dumbcunt is two words. Dumb ****!

raz7au

Kennel Participant
Gilded
Reaction score
Didn't renew this year for that reason! The club is a joke!

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Pay is not the issue and no one cares if you don't renew your membership.. Trent Robinson would have the same results, players make coaches it's simple.. Explain what positional choices are incorrect or be specific about the use of the interchange. The depth of you're analysis is pathetic please get the moderators to give the green light to decide whether your inept material is blog worthy

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’ve lost all faith in the club from board down! We will not sign any decent players under Pay!

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dean Pay is not the issue and no one cares if you don't renew your membership.. Trent Robinson would have the same results, players make coaches it's simple.. Explain what positional choices are incorrect or be specific about the use of the interchange. The depth of you're analysis is pathetic please get the moderators to give the green light to decide whether your inept material is blog worthy
Mate if you can’t work it out by watching our games than you’re part of the whole issue! #sackpay