Kerrod Holland

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Shoutout to SuperCoach pay for bringing in kerrod holland in at hooker at a crucial point in the game. As we all know kerrod holland (the g.o.a.t) displays great vision off dummy half and brings us the structure that we so desperately needed to get the win.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We probably looked the best we have in attack this season before he came on and he just destroyed it the minute he came on. He never has been a hooker and never will.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I have never understood Holland at hooker

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holland is a confidence player and when it drops it really becomes an avalanche.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I'm not Holland's biggest fan, but he's played every position the last 2 years except his actual position.

I cant believe it's been 2 years since he and Smith have combined winger/centre. It was a combo that worked and Dean Pay has continued to go against it.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not Holland's biggest fan, but he's played every position the last 2 years except his actual position.

I cant believe it's been 2 years since he and Smith have combined winger/centre. It was a combo that worked and Dean Pay has continued to go against it.
Pay goes against anything that works... signs a Hooker to never use him, plays a centre as Hooker, a winger as full back and another winger as centre. The guy has lost all respect from me.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
We probably looked the best we have in attack this season before he came on and he just destroyed it the minute he came on. He never has been a hooker and never will.
Its so wierd ... JMK plays shit other weeks and stays on until 5 to go. He's playing well and comes off with near 20 to go

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Great coaching from your mate tonight lol
We actually looked half decent until we ran out of gas. Pity your avatar conceded two tries. Anyway, you’ll be shattered to know that Pay won’t be getting sacked tomorrow. I guess that means a bunch more useless posts, threads and polls on TK. Lucky us.

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Shoutout to SuperCoach pay for bringing in kerrod holland in at hooker at a crucial point in the game. As we all know kerrod holland (the g.o.a.t) displays great vision off dummy half and brings us the structure that we so desperately needed to get the win.
100% didn't get to dummy half a couple times and late at least 1 time in attack. Cogger would be a better option . Pays bench rotation was rubbish.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We actually looked half decent until we ran out of gas. Pity your avatar conceded two tries. Anyway, you’ll be shattered to know that Pay won’t be getting sacked tomorrow. I guess that means a bunch more useless posts, threads and polls on TK. Lucky us.
Nice to see you enjoying the shit show

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone notice the bruise on his face? ;)

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
when would he ever have gained confidence and why?
I'm not sure of your question.
One gains confidence when they do something well for a short time. Then you strive to improve on it. I feel in his case he gets over confident and if you take last week's game when he was leaping in the air unnecessarily he just melted. 3 weeks ago he played ok as a hooker substitute however tonight he was complete opposite in the same role.