Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Eat a dick moron, I am just enjoying some effort. I have called loudly for change and leadership from the club.

Don’t fuck my little bit of enjoyment!!!
You are the fucking reason we are at the bottom of the table you piece of shit. You were happy with 2016-2018 grinding games scoring 8 points. You scum bag fucks who think it’s okay to be like this and “effort is ok” fuck you. I’m sick of you fucking losers. We are the bulldogs not the fucking tigers or titans. Stop following this team honestly fuck off

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Souths bombed a few tries so the scoreline flattered us.
BTW, what is up with Pay? He used to be animated and show some emotion in the coaches box but now he looks like a robot - no reaction to an error or try. It's like he doesn't give a shit anymore. Hopefully it's because he's been told "you're fired"

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are just awful in the opposition 20 side to side then a Tolman hit up?? We still have that ‘block play’ shape with the half at second receiver Getting the ball ‘flat footed’. Who the hell is our attack coach? He should be arrested for fraud!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You are the fucking reason we are at the bottom of the table you piece of shit. You were happy with 2016-2018 grinding games scoring 8 points. You scum bag fucks who think it’s okay to be like this and “effort is ok” fuck you. I’m sick of you fucking losers. We are the bulldogs not the fucking tigers or titans. Stop following this team honestly fuck off
Having a bad day mate?

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
are we on pace to be the worst attacking side in the nrl era?

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You’re a dickhead of course this level of play isn’t acceptable if we had half an ounce of talent in the squad but in case you haven’t noticed we don’t. They tried hard and tried to change up their attack a team with ten times the amount of talent we have outplayed us

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone can look good in this squad, the guy runs hard and throws a ball here and there and that’s god tier for us
Yep you only have to look at his stats tonight ... 23 post contact metres off like 13 runs pure shit

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Another loss... another week, another #SackPay comment an not the first time tonight.!!!

Better effort from Jmk and wakeham amd the boys tonight, but still not good enough.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
We were right in that game up until half time. Wakeham playing the traditional halfback role was probably the most dangerous we have looked in attack for a long time. Unfortunately it’s the same old story with school boy errors biting up in the ass big time. DWZ at fullback and Holland at hooker have to be put away and never seen again. I’m also writing off Britt he is barely a squad player let alone a player in the 17.

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Eat a dick moron, I am just enjoying some effort. I have called loudly for change and leadership from the club.

Don’t fuck my little bit of enjoyment!!!
Did you watch the same game as I did? I can
Thank fuck someone has some pride in being a fan. No different to the mastermind Pay sitting in post match saying the same bullshit about effort week in week out after getting arse raped

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You’re a dickhead of course this level of play isn’t acceptable if we had half an ounce of talent in the squad but in case you haven’t noticed we don’t. They tried hard and tried to change up their attack a team with ten times the amount of talent we have outplayed us
Spot on this. By the sounds of it the boys did OK though obviously it's disappointing we lost.

We're just lacking that extra little bit of talent all over the field and it's not going to change until we get some better players in.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fucking boring if i didnt drink while i was watching a would fall asleep.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Watch us play the Broncos into form next week and get done by 20