2020 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop watching it then..are you delusional
You attacked me you autist fuck, I like the premise of rugby league but sick of the current product delivered, it’s not a hard concept

silva

Utility
Reaction score
You attacked me you autist fuck, I like the premise of rugby league but sick of the current product delivered, it’s not a hard concept
Stop having a whinge you sook. You talk shit on the game but you're an active member of a rugby league forum. What is it..rugby don't have forums? Fk off there ****

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Meanwhile at manly lol.!!!

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Fonua-blake better fucking cop it from the match review committee - klemmer got 3 weeks for swearing at a ref on Black Friday...

Berries

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Stop having a whinge you sook. You talk shit on the game but you're an active member of a rugby league forum. What is it..rugby don't have forums? Fk off there c***
You are absolutely fucking mentally not all there. I love the fundamental aspects of league but I said originally when you attacked me it’s HARD TO WATCH LEAGUE WHEN SHIT LIKE THAT MANLY MATCH GOES ON. what’s wrong you fuck me dead

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I'm still waiting for either of the "mattyutai" bros to be the next best thing to grace the league...

*taps fingers with anticipation*
Sione has been playing ok this season though, running good lines and working hard. Better than Jackson and that hurts to say...

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
As soon as Jerome Hughes scored on Thursday night, I immediately got reminded of @The_Chimpster's avatar lol...

upload_2020-7-6_9-33-41.png

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
Sione has been playing ok this season though, running good lines and working hard. Better than Jackson and that hurts to say...
Yeah true but more taking the piss out of the media/commentators and their ability to hype up players lol.

Re: Jackson, like many of our edge players, we don't seem to know how to isolate them or place them in a position that creates a hole on a defenders outside shoulder. Every time we pass them the ball there's always 2 or 3 defenders to shut it down. Therefore we find ourselves running heavy to achieve metres, which eventually takes it's toll on the body. This could be a hooker issue but I think our halves need to plan their runners a lot better as well.