Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wakeham being able use both sides of the ruck and be the dominant half looks great. He looks so much more comfortable in that role.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very good effort first half.. time for the front office to back the team up off the field and secure some good signings..

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is one of those games where we look committed and rip in, thankfully Wakeham applied the finesse to get some points on the board.

Need some more x-factor around the ruck it's still very noticeable, we look clueless with JMK he stops and doesn't know where to pass

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
This is one of those games where we look committed and rip in, thankfully Wakeham applied the finesse to get some points on the board.

Need some more x-factor around the ruck it's still very noticeable, we look clueless with JMK he stops and doesn't know where to pass
and this is a good game from JMK...

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if bulldogs players stopped playing to look at an advertisement on the scoreboard we would be ripped to shreds and mocked

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

No one follows the hit ups

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How about this young kid we have coming through called Brandon Wakeham... you heard of him?
Needs to be dropped ASAP. Prince of Belmore needs to be back. Struggling without him :p

but I said it last week. He is a 21 year old and it was his 7th first grade game last week. Give the kid 30 games before passing judgment. The smaller players need time to learn how to adapt their game in nrl. I’m sure wakeman will have plenty more shockers in top grade. But if he learns and betters himself he will develop into a very good, smart and intuitive half. Something Lewis has failed to develop in 2 years+. But Lewis will speak to the media like he is a 3 time dally m winner. The flop.

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score

JMK has actually been terrific.

Probably his best 40 in a blue and white jumper

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great half by Wakeham. Hopefully he builds upon this in the second half. Lewis lovers went really quiet in that half.
I’ve heard about those creatures I thought they were mythical

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Wakeham is very good,love the kid. makes pay look good, but #PayMustgo.!!!

TalDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Playing less structured and I’m loving how wake him is cutting out Tolman

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Need some line speed in defence theyre marching up field. We are too soft but good effort to stay in the game