Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How good is it having a half that can pass. Let alone spiral on both sides. We must be used to mediocre if that is exciting :p lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That last set looked a little better, we just can’t find points.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Dude, I've never seen a Dogs captain who has less of an impact week to week. And we have three more years to look forward to on big money!
It’s extremely concerning how even last year to this year how fall he has fallen and I already thought he was dead in the water around 2018.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Montoya already a better centre than Smith.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Still no urgency for the ball whens in the air or ground ffs...

The problem is , even if we lose by 50 today, there will be no repercussions to the team or the coach. The players should know they are playing for the privilege of putting on the mighty Bulldogs jersey in the next game and also their futures as most of them will be looking for new contracts next year.
Thats the issue with these wage contracts they get, guaranteed money as long as they show up, train and play. Should be something thats performanced based or based on win or loses, then you might see performances week in and weekout you'd be happy of.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What can he do man, we have no quality ball to that side of the field or anything going on for us. Feel for jackson as he is a better player than whats being shown in this shit team
Yea I get that man. I hate picking at him but he’s a shell of what he was. Gets bumped off heaps of tackles and never hits a line. I just think the game has passed him, at least it has with him on the edge

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If the bulldogs cannot get Cotric or Alex Johnson actually both in fact that’ll do me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tolman must have five 4th tackles hitups so far.

I like that option by Wakeham running it on the last. Too bad his outside men were asleep.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Montoya loves the deep breathes out as he takes a hit up haha