Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are going to get scored on tonight more than Nasheeds mum!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lewis, Averillo & Thompson will be in against the Broncos

Pay's biggest dilemma is the back line with Hopoate gone.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Mate the only thing we are “due” is a new coach! Let’s just pray to the footy gods that souths don’t score more than 50!
Every week I get my hopes up only to be brought back down to earth..I'll need counselling soon

DoggyStyla

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every week I get my hopes up only to be brought back down to earth..I'll need counselling soon
I just don’t understand Pays choices! Does he zone out during the games and not watch DWZ poor fullback play? Or Remis being a shit center? I hope Monty proves everyone wrong today! He is a poor mans winger at best. Meany is a below average winger, he needs a shot at the back.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As in keeping them or starting them?

As in keeping them o r starting them?
Starting them. Happy to have youngsters play, just feel with Jackson locked in until 2023 we need to try balance our side to accommodate him which could prove challenging

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dogs 1-17

Souths Sironen out Mogo in

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a dream about this game last night. There was about 60 seconds left in the game and we had the ball about 30 out from our line. Elliot made a spirited run and made a half break and managed to pop a beautiful offload to Foran on his inside. Foran saw a gap and ran to the line before getting a pass off to Wakeham who spotted an opportunity. He put in a delicate grubber kick for Remis who stormed down the touchline to scoop it up. The opposition winger chasing tackled him around the legs 10 meters from the try line and tried desperately to crocodile roll him into touch, but Remis was too big and strong and he reach out with the ball in one hand and planted it over the line. The boys were extactic congratulating each other on a brilliant try. As the final siren sounded Meany's conversion from the sideline sailed right over the black dot. The final score Souths 48 - Bulldogs 6.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This is the worst back 5 we've had since 2008. 3 of the 5 shouldn't be in the NRL and the other 2 are playing out of position.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Am sure his team mates appreciate him having another weeks holiday while they get busted up..He is a front rower,play 20 minutes have 30 off...I must be a hard old bastard to think it’s wrong.I hope he gets a participation award...
It's in the mail

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yeah possibly, Topine can play lock also. Just not a fan of starting heaps of young backrowers next year. Club has a few important decisions to make.
No one's makin 'em :(

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope our defence is on tonight. Blokes with good bumps like Lattrell and Gagai can make us look like a pinball machine.