hide for a week

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
when we get beat today do I wear my doggies gear for the week or hide n kick stones
I live in mascot area

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
when we get beat today do I wear my doggies gear for the week or hide n kick stones
I live in mascot area
Could be the week we pull off a surprise victory.

Papa Joe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got a bad feeling about tonight and it wouldn't surprise me if we concede 50... I will be praying that I'm wrong and I'll be supporting the boys through every minute no matter how much it might hurt.

It's times like this that we need to show/wear our colours, this is showing our true colours as supporters and shows what the club, the colours and the logo really mean to each and every one of us.

Supporting the team when we're going well is easy, it's time's like these that show if you're fair dinkum or not.

Bulldogs till I die.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t worn any doggies gear since the 2006 semi against brisbane.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Always support the boys, but not pay..

We will get smashed tonight, but good luck to our blue an whites. Will take a massive effort to stop 50 getting piled on.!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
I have no choice, I only have bulldogs clothes so its either wear it or go outside naked

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Dogs 16-12 win. Or we will lose :p Either way no worst team to lose to them Souths. Those bastards come out of the woodwork after a victory :p

Hopefully for your sake and the kennels sake we win tonight. Need a few threads starting off like whoooooooow doggies. Don’t get to experience that too much these days.

halfcast

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
F### IT...il b wearing the colours we fought hard tonight no polish but heaps of grit