Opinion Communication

Artybulldog 26

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
Reaction score
I think many of us will agree with what I have to say here. The communication from the Bulldogs in all aspects is terrible.

I was planning on going to the game with my friends, who are bunnies supporters, this Arvo. I got no email with info on my tickets and I then emailed back. What did I get? No reply.

Last year my membership package was delayed for a long time. Same with everyone else. But this time it was sent to a guy in Dundas. I didn't get it till mid April.

Idk why I'm renewing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
The service in these type of areas has mirrored the performance on the field for some time. You’d think they would be bending over backwards to go the extra mile considering the current circumstances.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Had been for a while now, we never get the answers or explanations we need, it’s terrible.!! Messy.. unacceptable.!!

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wrote about this last year,and it has gotten worse,if that’s possible,we are just so backwards in so many ways,apart from letting go of an entire football team,they say success starts at the top,apart from our leagues club which is very professionally run,our football department is abysmal.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think many of us will agree with what I have to say here. The communication from the Bulldogs in all aspects is terrible.

I was planning on going to the game with my friends, who are bunnies supporters, this Arvo. I got no email with info on my tickets and I then emailed back. What did I get? No reply.

Last year my membership package was delayed for a long time. Same with everyone else. But this time it was sent to a guy in Dundas. I didn't get it till mid April.

Idk why I'm renewing.
It they deemed you were a 'priority' for the Rabbitohs game you would have gotten an email from them offering you tickets and giving you a code to redeem. That would have been on Monday 29th at 12pm with the window closing for redemption Wednesday 1st at 12pm.

I still do not have a resolution to my enquiry after three phone calls, with promises to ring me back, simply because the membership person I spoke to each time had no clue and simply advised they would have to refer it to someone who did. The first call was on 17 June prior to the release of the NRL response to ticketing with the directions ring back when the NRL let's us know , then on the 19th after the email voicing our reasons for not being able to attend games and then on the 30th ELEVEN days after the second call which was promised to be returned. We would not be going to games this year due to COVID 19 ,due to medical reasons but that seems not to be covered by their so called scenarios that they listed in the email of 18 June.

I will no doubt have to make a call again to find out what is happening. The only thing they did say was that if you did not accept the offer then you would not get a credit for the game on next years membership for that game.