2 negative emoticons gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sheet @Lov_Dog you gave me a funny. Of all people on here :(

Nasty funny or happy funny.
Hmmm, is it possible with the re-shuffle of emoji that I've slipped and pressed funny when in fact I meant informative ?
No harm intended! I have edited now :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I’m big on facts and evidence Wendy. Let’s see you provide some to support your claims. Shouldn’t be too difficult.
Oh Horse, poor bloke, I couldnt be bothered and there's no need to prove further how childish this is.

I've moved on already.

Last edited:

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh sheet @Lov_Dog you gave me a funny. Of all people on here :(

Nasty funny or happy funny.
Hmmm, is it possible with the re-shuffle of emoji that I've slipped and pressed funny when in fact I meant informative ?
Must have been happy funny ! I'm in a great mood, despite Bulldogs doom and gloom :grinning:

Stay happy funny, all!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

I value your opinion. If you'd given me a nasty funny like some, I really would have been devastated.

I was def naive putting this thread up.

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

I value your opinion. If you'd given me a nasty funny like some, I really would have been devastated.

I was def naive putting this thread up.
<fist bump> back atcha @wendog33

Just quietly, I'm hanging out for the glitter emoji...since the rainbow has disappeared .. I'd settle for unicorn though!
<3

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Must have been happy funny ! I'm in a great mood, despite Bulldogs doom and gloom :grinning:

Stay happy funny, all!
Your score prediction for tonight? :grinning:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It simplies it tho. But yes a shame.

Glass half full or glass half empty. I'm happier getting funny :grinning:
Haha perception is a funny thing.... the optimistic ones don’t bother me much, disagree bothers me even less.... funny I like when it’s genuine, but I find it the most annoying of all when it’s used passive aggressively.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
<fist bump> back atcha @wendog33

Just quietly, I'm hanging out for the glitter emoji...since the rainbow has disappeared .. I'd settle for unicorn though!
<3
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

So they can remove the emoticon buttons, but it will now be replaced with words and fist bumps.. they can never take anything away from us.!!!

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Haha perception is a funny thing.... the optimistic ones don’t bother me much, disagree bothers me even less.... funny I like when it’s genuine, but I find it the most annoying of all when it’s used passive aggressively.
I always Agree with you on climate change threads :grinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.