2 negative emoticons gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The I is my disagree/rainbow all rolled into one , just letting you know, so if you get an I from me, it’s actually the disagree !! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

solves that issue..!! There’s always a way People lol.
Is that a one, a small elle or a capital eye

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes I do. I didnt delete them you idiot. It wasn't my decision. Why dont you demand they come back.

Do you think before you go scrolling through putting up your screen shots when you kniw very well several of us could fill dozens of pages here with screen shots of your efforts.
No need for aggressive name calling mate. Settle down.

And I’m still waiting for an example of where I’ve hammered a button on several posts within a single minute as per the examples I’ve provided of yourself and other abusers.

Let’s see if you can back your claims with evidence Wendy. I’ve proven with evidence that you’re a massive hypocrite. Let’s see you do the same for me. I’ll continue to wait

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Be prepared for a lot more passive aggressive funny reacts.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Why were they a problem?
No need for aggressive name calling mate. Settle down.

And I’m still waiting for an example of where I’ve hammered a button on several posts within a minute or 2 as per the examples of provided of yourself and other abusers.

Let’s see if you can back your claims with evidence Wendy. I’ve proven with evidence that you’re a massive hypocrite. Let’s see you do the same for me. I’ll continue to wait
No setting rules for how many times you hit the buttons ol mate. You can't deny it. You refined and perfected the practice.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Oh sheet @Lov_Dog you gave me a funny. Of all people on here :(

Nasty funny or happy funny.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
No setting rules for how many times you hit the buttons ol mate. You can't deny it. You refined and perfected the practice.
I’m big on facts and evidence Wendy. Let’s see you provide some to support your claims. Shouldn’t be too difficult.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Smells like a troll thread to me.

The level of hypocrisy is just too high for this to be a serious thread.
You sure you're not not just smelling your shit?

Status
Not open for further replies.