Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why would u buy Mitchell his trash this year in SuperCoach.
71, 112, 71..that's why. Don't worry about last week though :tearsofjoy:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I mean if we're going to lose can we at least lose to the only Souths player I have in SC having a blinder...lol
Our team will let you down there to bro lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I am thinking, or more hoping and praying, our pack has decided to show off to our new recruit and just dominate.

Napsta and Toilman both on report for leveling Burgerless and Latrine in tackles that rival DWZ for hit of the year!

Wakenham to have our team on strings in a MOM performance to the chants of "the Prince is dead, long live the King"

Bring it!
Napa couldn’t dominate a day care sand pit

Die For The Badge

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Looking forward to coming here after the match to see the reaction. Enjoy your day guys!

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Really worried tonight will be a bloodbath probably the worst backlines weve had for a long time,lets hope our supercoach told chrichton to stay on his wing in d

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Do you think they'll let me smoke medicinal marijuana while I'm watching in the stands?

The pain will be unbearable especially because its souths

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Souths by 26 or more. They will be looking to bounce back and run up a score.

Their pack is average aside from Murray and Cook but I think those two will wreak havoc and their backline will tear our slow forwards and shocking back five to shreds.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Do you think they'll let me smoke medicinal marijuana while I'm watching in the stands?

The pain will be unbearable especially because its souths
If your ok with DT putting out an article tomorrow: "Terror in the Stands 2: Bulldog fans turn to drugs at game.."

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
A pretty decent match up in the forwards (and everyone knows Rabbitohs are weak there...) We're completely outclassed in the spine and backs tho. I feel like we'd be a much better chance (honestly against anyone) with Hopoate in the side. Missing Hopoate is really deflating. We're already underdogs as is.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Past Meltdown, it’s just a laugh fest now.. crazy what we are seeing to be completely honest.!!

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Past Meltdown, it’s just a laugh fest now.. crazy what we are seeing to be completely honest.!!
Feel exactly the same way scoob nothing will change until we get change, just got to keep laughing bro

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Feel exactly the same way scoob nothing will change until we get change, just got to keep laughing bro
Indeed, I mean people are loosing it now.. that thread about rainbows etc, all signs of reality is slipping from the grasps :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: