This forums becoming a little negative

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn 2006 - please don't remind me of that horrible, horrible year. That's the only time I have come close to smashing my TV during a footy game.

When I finally meet God (hopefully) the FIRST question I'm asking him (you know, assuming he exists) is what the hell happened in the second half. We (Bulldogs - not you Broncos) should have won that comp that year. 14 years later and we still have nothing:cry:

Now, if I end up in hell it wont be matter anyway because Satan's probably a fucking AFL fan so the prick wouldn't know anyway

Last edited:

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Heads up guys.
Be positive. Looking through all these threads it's abuse, doom and gloom, pessimism, assuming the worst, insults etc

We need a reminder life is good. The club is in a good spot. A lot of money to spend, just missed the 8 last season, players playing hard, haven't lost players, Thompson arrival.... life is good!
Bulldogs fan here: the world ends in 2021

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I don't mind a few of the supporters here.

I only joined in 2006, because a member here was giving away GF tickets. lol

Didn't post for a few years.

The forum has IMO turned to shit because of certain cretins.

Dogs are sort of a favourite, as we win in the Semi or GF. lol
I hope it wasn’t me, I’ve given away GF tickets on here before. If so what have I done?! :fearscream:

A

Alexander the Great

She’s a smartarse troll. At least our roosters, parra, cowboys and tigers fans have been good to have on here and contributed
You guys should try get her banned also..oh wait your already did :screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat:

khan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Nasheed, not a bad little life lesson in general for the more prominent whingers and sooks on here as I get the feeling that their negative mindset and propensity to complain isn’t just reserved for Bulldogs matters.

Get out there and enjoy life with a positive, optimistic outlook on things. It’s not all doom and gloom. Endlessly sulking over things beyond your control is a waste of precious time. If you get yourself worked up over little things to the point where you’re abusing others, then it’s time to seriously reassess your life.
Let me just add, this is a footy team we all support and everyones opinions vary.

Its not a marriage nor is it family, priorities and views change accordingly but yes definatley remain as positive and optimistic as possible... thats until dean pay got appointed...

A

Alexander the Great

Nasheed here,
Heads up guys.
Be positive. Looking through all these threads it's abuse, doom and gloom, pessimism, assuming the worst, insults etc

We need a reminder life is good. The club is in a good spot. A lot of money to spend, just missed the 8 last season, players playing hard, haven't lost players, Thompson arrival.... life is good!

i thought you would be enjoying this ? :blush:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
i thought you would be enjoying this ? :blush:
This whole thread is just bait to cause the negativity they whinge against. Don't like someone's opinion, skip it but nah that doesn't feed the power appetite....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys should try get her banned also..oh wait your already did :screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat::screamcat:
We did? Well I certainly didn’t. I swear you just make shit up mate. You’re not really James Hooper are you?

A

Alexander the Great

We did? Well I certainly didn’t. I swear you just make shit up mate. You’re not really James Hooper are you?

I honestly hope i have egg on my face after all this blows over and the club does what it says they are doing to do. Ill be the first one to put my hand up.

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I honestly hope i have egg on my face after all this blows over and the club does what it says they are doing to do. Ill be the first one to put my hand up.
I know you will mate all good

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Thanks Rasheed.

youoboys

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bulldogs fan here: the chimpster attitude has rubbed off onto other people on here

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why does everyone blame the Andersons for losing a major sponsor ?? Did they film the sex session with the schoolgirls did they??
You prob forgot that we didn’t have a sponsor when that shit came out, they had all pre season to find one or atleast renegotiate Kia or bloody something. It’s a disgrace we are the only team in the comp without a major. When sharks didn’t have one I was laughing at them. Look at us now. If anyone is making up excuses for this mob of a board then goodluck but I’m not convinced they are the right people to take the club forward

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wow, that's some commitment. She's been on the forum for 14 years and has almost 7000 posts.
And does not deserve to be characterised as a smartarse troll. She's been on here for a long time and is on other Bulldogs sites with a lot of us.

This is a Bulldogs site but its not an exclusive prerequisite to be a fan.

Most on here give posters a fair go no matter the club they go for and appreciate Kaz' unique sense of humour and enjoy the parring back and forth. It's all in goid fun except for those that get carried away.

No one should take it too seriously and carry on like a macho dead head...not that anyone would on here :grinning:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
She’s a smartarse troll. At least our roosters, parra, cowboys and tigers fans have been good to have on here and contributed
I can't believe you'd say such a cruel thing as that Nathan :(