Elliot video circulating

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Is this a footy thing, bogan thing or gay thing getting drunk and taking your dick out for the boys?
Bro whatever it is .. it’s fucked up. This reflects badly on more then just the club. What’s his immediate family think. His wife, in-laws , Sisters...
for those saying who cares it’s nothing. As a employer Id tell my employee see ya if that was what he continuously got caught doing every time he got on the piss because sooner or later these actions do hit the hip pocket and not just Elliot’s big the employers too. Public perception is everting.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Seriously what is it with guys whipping it out in front of other guys?.... and with phones in the vicinity!

Whether or whether not it happened today or 10 years ago, it was always a time bomb.

Which dickhead circulated it i wonder?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bro whatever it is .. it’s fucked up. This reflects badly on more then just the club. What’s his immediate family think. His wife, in-laws , Sisters...
for those saying who cares it’s nothing. As a employer Id tell my employee see ya if that was what he continuously got caught doing every time he got on the piss because sooner or later these actions do hit the hip pocket and not just Elliot’s big the employers too. Public perception is everting.
So based on what you said it pretty much means Elliot's gone yeah?

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So based on what you said it pretty much means Elliot's gone yeah?
If it was a one off ok but this is the 2nd time he has been caught on film swinging the sausage
The concerning thing for him is how many other times has he gone all magic mike? Its a 99.9% chance there are more performances filmed out there, the question is how many more get leaked before the damage to his reputation and the clubs reputation as well as the nrl 's reputation is irreparable?

Nice guy but he has to go

Glenn L

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm just numb to all this crap now. It's like it's totally the norm for this club. Yawn...

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Probably both. I think footy players are just used to nuding up in the showers after games so it’s not a big deal to them when someone gets their slug out.
Agreed but I just don’t understand why they feel the need to record that shit on a phone,Elliot is no brain surgeon but it just takes stupidity to a new level

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Agreed but I just don’t understand why they feel the need to record that shit on a phone,Elliot is no brain surgeon but it just takes stupidity to a new level
He hasn’t committed a crime but unfortunately it’s found it’s way into the public eye. Watch the NRL deregister him because he’s a bulldog while Cody Walker can physically assault someone on video and he’s still allowed back. The NRL is just a comedy act but as long as the roosters and storm are at the top it’s all good.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I’ll never get the fascination with recording stuff that could potentially bite you in the ass further down the track in life. I think Elliott will be the one having the biggest regrets about it now.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Very poor form by whoever leaked this private video.. Thats the dog act here imo - the person that leaked it..

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on backing CHN, see the report 7 clubs are lining up with $$$ for him awaiting the NRL’s decision. Well rushed decision by the board. We STILL HAVE NO F’N SPONSORSHIP ON OUR SHIRT you clowns!! The one good forward we have.... what a balls up

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes naked again in a hotel room. Two drinks in his hands skulling and swinging his dick around
So he is naked in his hotel room having a few drinks and someone is filming him and they have now posted it online. Who's in the wrong here? The person posting it or Elliot in his room naked?

A

Alexander the Great

So he is naked in his hotel room having a few drinks and someone is filming him and they have now posted it online. Who's in the wrong here? The person posting it or Elliot in his room naked?
The general public and outage

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Very poor form by whoever leaked this private video.. Thats the dog act here imo - the person that leaked it..
Maybe the board leaked it to drop interest in him as well as his price lol

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe the board leaked it to drop interest in him as well as his price lol
If that was to be true it goes without saying very very poor form.. And wouldnt want a piece of sh*t like that involved our club..

Im with Elliot 100% on this - private video, nothing illegal, in a hotel room - whoever leaked it should be named and shamed..