Elliot video circulating

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Napa didn’t get stood down or suspended though so I doubt Elliott will. Napa’s were more graphic and more recent and he only got a fine.
Yeah you are right actually there. I forgot. don’t think it was more recent though apparently Napa’s big papi video was end of 2013 season. But yeah just dragged our name through the mud and fined him. Keep in mind mate Elliot has runs on the board.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Hahahahaha stood down for getting your cock out and smashing two beers

who the fuck cares fuck the club and nrl are soft

how can a video from 5 years ago come out now I don’t get it

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
So shorten this up for me and spare the 6 pages. Elliott fuked some chick 5 years ago on video or something more saucy then that?

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
It's unfortunate as he is our best player but he needs to be de registered after that

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank fuck Greenburg is gone, we'd probably be fined another 250k

Snake

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contract negotiations between Elliott and the Bulldogs have broken down after Elliott’s management requested 100,000 per inch. The bulldogs were simply unable to come up with those figures

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Obviously can't handle the drink so stop fkn drinking.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
It's unfortunate as he is our best player but he needs to be de registered after that
Agreed.
Remanded to Silverwater to await trial.
Greenburg commissioned to oversee proceedings and to hand down final sentencing.
I would think 15-20 seeing as he is a current Bulldog with mandatory castration for repeated wiener offenses.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
So he keeps doing dumb shit but it’s social media’s fault HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA MHMMMMMMM keep going please
The media are parasites bro

I will back Elliott 100 percent over some fake controversy. Elliott has literally done nothing wrong.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Imagine when the NRL find about all those naked photos of the players as babies, the sport will have to fold.........................

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is this a footy thing, bogan thing or gay thing getting drunk and taking your dick out for the boys?

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Is this a footy thing or a bogan thing getting drunk and taking your dick out for the boys?
Probably both. I think footy players are just used to nuding up in the showers after games so it’s not a big deal to them when someone gets their slug out.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty meh video, apparently it was being shopped around to the media so maybe that person might have problems coming up them selves lol

Is this a footy thing, bogan thing or gay thing getting drunk and taking your dick out for the boys?
All of the above lol

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanna see the video to see just how bad this shit is. Can't be as bad as what Napa did. But fk me Footy players are dumb.