Elliot video circulating

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Elliott works hard and he plays hard

Social media and technology has given the shit c*** in the media so much irrelevant material to make stories out of.
So he keeps doing dumb shit but it’s social media’s fault HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA MHMMMMMMM keep going please

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cotric staying at raiders ! double whammy
Sigh, another player has turned us down. Is anyone keeping score?
After watching the shit show last week, no wonder he said no. Playing in the centers in our team means he'd get fuck all ball anyway. Plus, at this moment, Pay is still coach...for now. Who knows, with tonight's board meeting, tomorrow could be a great day:grinning:

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Makes sense if true, with the report that we are after gildart
Gildart does look like a better option as he has all the attributes but who even knows if that's true. Partner him with Schoup and that would be a good center pairing

well done

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So he keeps doing dumb shit but it’s social media’s fault HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAA MHMMMMMMM keep going please
The scary thing is how many other nude dancing elliott videos are out there?
Somehow I dont think this will be the last one, he seems to enjoy the spot light and this is his go to party trick when on the drink

I would be happy to see him go after this

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Obviously got a weapon on him... doesn’t mind getting it out there haha

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Bet my left nut the club has had the video for 5 years under lock and key, but now that Elliott wants to look at his options, boom it's fukn leaked! Corruption is everywhere people. Now other clubs re-consider making a play for him, and we come out and say hey Adam,we will support you, just sign here for less lol

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just on 2SM it was made out Elliot is under investigation and will be suspended.

Fuck this season worst than last which I thought was rock bottom.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Just watched it... bit weird.... nothing really but in terms of what’s acceptable today 100% be will he stood down and suspended...

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just watched it... bit weird.... nothing really but in terms of what’s acceptable today 100% be will he stood down and suspended...
Napa didn’t get stood down or suspended though so I doubt Elliott will. Napa’s were more graphic and more recent and he only got a fine.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just on 2SM it was made out Elliot is under investigation and will be suspended.

Fuck this season worst than last which I thought was rock bottom.
Everything is appealable in NSW, in a corrupt society only the strong survive.
He has no case to answer.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Napa didn’t get stood down or suspended though so I doubt Elliott will. Napa’s were more graphic and more recent and he only got a fine.
But Elliott’s currently our best player so will prob get done to ensure we get that unwanted utensil

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, how many of you guys like to whip it out in front of your mates? Do average blokes do this or is it just a footballer's thing?
The only time I have seen this happen was in Year 12 when a bloke, actually he was the school captain, whipped it out while dancing on a table and singing the Britney Spears song "Oops I did it again". To be fair, it was the last week of school, he was hammered and there were women around, so it was all good.
I just don't get why footballers like to whip it out in front of other men as it doesn't seem like something regular blokes do. Leave your damn clothes on and none of this shit happens

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can anyone even confirm this blokes age? All the media states he’s 25 but wiki states he’s turning 30 this year

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Whats next Elliot & Nappa featuring together in a video of the spitroast variety..

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Channel Seven’s Michelle Bishop said she spoke to Elliott this afternoon and he said he was “devastated” that the video had surfaced.

“He was in a private room with some former teammates,” she said.

“The timing is highly suspicious. There are fears it is a deliberate effort to damage Elliott’s reputation given he is the middle of contract negotiations, this could affect Elliott’s market value.”

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll just leave this here,

And toss in this one for good measure,