Elliot video circulating

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fuck him off yer he been good this year for us but it's the 1st time since he has come into grade. And how arrogant and out spoken about his contract keep that to your self not tell everyone about it.

Last edited:

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hope he didn’t go Sweet Caroline on Big Papi’s behind :p

But 5 years ago..... must be a slow news day.

A

Alexander the Great

Because if you have seen it there’s a good chance lots of others will see it too.
..if this is what is being reported to nrl HQ half the nrl are fucked.

It's a old video so you have to question who leaked this video....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
..if this is what is being reported to nrl HQ half the nrl are fucked.

It's a old video so you have to question who leaked this video....
Exactly it’s a 5 year old video unless it’s something terrible I doubt anything comes of it. Sooner they deal with it the quicker it disappears.

A

Alexander the Great

If it was already being released to the public, it's better they get on top of it.

The only thing they get on top of is the free feeds and drink in the box game day. Everything else is a scam from Belmore these days

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Our club are quick to inform the integrity unit on individual players but fkn slower than a wet week with everything else that can make us a better footy club

Back the players for once

A

Alexander the Great

No for being Adam elliot he should be sacked
At least he has found his motor this year and digging in for the club. Unlike the other fuckwits that line up for us

Last edited by a moderator:

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Someone from the club probably leaked it to get a stronger position at the negotiation table

It’s trivial but on top of Mad Monday it’s painting him as a guy that after a few beers has to get naked and do dumb shit

Sounds like my bro in law ‍♂

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Hes naked again in a hotel room. Two drinks in his hands skulling and swinging his dick around
FFS he likes to whip it out, doesn't he? I wonder if he does birthday parties, I'll send him to your next one as a surprise.

Seriously though, if that's all it is, it's no major drama.

ATT

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don’t want speak and add to his judgment as I haven’t seen it also. However he started he’s been in the dogs system since 14. He’s 25 now. Basic maths was 20. I don’t think some these guys get it. Big corporations don’t want be associated with trashy stuff. Then women and men don’t want to associate their kids with trash. We have no major sponsorship. And this won’t help. and Adam granted seems like a really nice guy when speaking has the thought I’ll ask for more money to sign. Whilst placing the club further behind due to antics.
I was young as pointed out here some time ago lol but in all honesty this rubbish has got stop. Everyone is competing for corporate dollars. And our team don’t appear to perform on or off the field. They need to declare old skeletons and have a clean slate and stop this rubbish for fans sake