Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not necessarily.

I think they're playing the media right. If they were to front up with pay that would suggest there's a storm going on behind the scenes and the media won't let up
LOLLL we look like a basket case. Actually we are a basket case. Also, It shows poor leadership with Pay being hung out to dry every week. I can understand if sponsors wouldnt want to be aligned with the club atm. They need to stop with slogans like "we are the family club" then.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
LOLLL we look like a basket case. Actually we are a basket case. Also, It shows poor leadership with Pay being hung out to dry every week. I can understand if sponsors wouldnt want to be aligned with the club atm. They need to stop with slogans like "we are the family club" then.
Hey hey stop rushing lyn to sign people she has another 2 and a half years

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
What are they going to come out and say? That they support Pay and are working to get things fixed? Unless there’s actually something to say they will just say the same old stuff anyway.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are they going to come out and say? That they support Pay and are working to get things fixed? Unless there’s actually something to say they will just say the same old stuff anyway.
SO instead hide in the back rooms and let him push the same rhetoric week in week out? just show some leadership. That's what the fans and the game wants.

Reactions: GDR

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
More talk..

Just get it fucking done.!!! Want official news.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can’t understand this guys love fest with Pay, has he watched our team and players who have regressed under his watch, or how players recruited or retained in his time there have continually come up short. Pays not taking responsibility, he’s blaming the lack of quality and inexperience in the roster, something he’s now partly responsible for. How on earth anyone could make a case for Pay to be given an extension is beyond me.
It's not just Crawley. Every journo is sympathetic towards Pay. For some reason he's a protected species who dare not be criticized. They all treat like a victim and overlook his shitting coaching. I get that he inherited a shit roster, and nobody is blaming him for that but to overlook his coaching deficiencies is just ridiculous. For the last 2 weeks Brandy has been pointing out that when we make a rare line break, there is no friggin support. It happened against the Sharks and then the following week against the Tigers. That is down to Pay. Simples

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Josh Reynolds is crap.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
i agree mate, the journo's think they have a god given right to know everything, there is nothing to tell from Hill, so why does he have to front the media. if we give them nothing to write about then that is good management i reckon

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
What a surprise that we bent over backwards instead of standing up for CHN and another club will benefit. I just hope we reinstate him as we need somebody as dynamic as him on the team
I hope you weren’t one of the whingers crying about us losing a potential major sponsor then

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we don’t try sign him when he’s available I’ll be pissed you Lynn Anderson is my new hate

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
One thing the article and NRL360 hosts all got right was that Lyn and Andrew have been nowhere to be seen and Pay is left to front the media, press conferences and the fans on his own like a lamb to the slaughter. It's spinless and shows no leadership from those who keep spruking "we are the family club". Look at the Broncos and Titans, their CEO's are always beside the coaches to take the heat and shoulder the burden and accept responsibility.
So true what annoys me is we been patient for years . Promised this war chest and progress and we’ve gone backwards, no progress . Cotric reported to be offered 3 year deal by raiders and were gonna miss him like the others we missed

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Maybe mate but who?
No idea mate but I do believe (or hope) that other people who love the club may be starting to have questions about our direction. There's too much mud starting to rise in all theses articles and granted it's the media but there must be something to some of it. Whether or not other parties are good for the club or wanting to abuse the privilege I do not know but hopefully someone out there with the right intentions with experience and contacts is wanting to save our arses. These old school selfish power plays are bad for the club and maybe it's time for no more Anderson's or Dibb's in the Bulldog's future if we are wanting one? I reckon V'Landys would get the club back in order.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Really? I’ve seen him in the press enough to know he’s around and not too much where it’s not relevant. How many other club CEO’s pop up regularly? Not many that I can name.
No Dinkum,
Hill is more inept than both Greenberg & Castle compounded. The most impressive press release he gave was on the COVID-19 protocols during the Tolman incident- a dress rehearsal for his next role @NSW Health? Absolute letdown. Along with Lynne’s lack of leadership, conviction & direction is the corollary of where the Club stands today.
The Football Department(FD) has been run by another Chair appointment in Price, such a disappointment!An absolute shambles at the moment; rather than everybody swimming in the same lane, the FD resembles a sack of cats, ferals scratching on their own in the dark. Communication is poor to nonexistent.
The Coach & Recruitment Manager have little if any say in the current recruitment.Our High Performance Manager is calling the shots on player wellbeing (testament & proof is how slow & unfit our players look in comparison to every opposition). Pay has brought some of this on himself with Antonelli & the leftover Georgallis. IF Pay is handed a reprieve I hope it is well thought out with at least 2 COMPETENT assistants. Ideally Gary Hughes appointed in an advisory role & the entire recruitment personnel & committee rebuked and put under intense scrutiny.
COVID-19 can’t be used as an excuse- it effected everyone equally.
The Club’s caught in a rip & needs some experienced strong lifesavers to rescue it...