• No

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Would wait to see who was on the rival ticket

Votes: 9 23.7%

• Total voters

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
But but but we have a war chest next year ....

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
that's because it was 5 months ago......a lot should have happened by now.
  • Major sponsor
  • Marque players
  • a new coach Announcement.

The writing is on the wall if they dont move fast and get results. Even the current board's loyal mates are starting to turn on them...
If there is a rival ticket that’s waiting in the shadows they will only pull the trigger if they think they have the numbers otherwise it’s just a massive waste of time.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only thing that can save Pay and the board is some high profile signings. If there are three signings of note, the board can argue that Pay hasn't had the roster, deserves a chance with a better list blah blah. This is also the only way to take the heat off the board as they have always said that by 2021 we will be competitive. The difficulty they face now is that we are not an attractive option for any player.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
I could be wrong. Long time since it has been used from memory so it may have changed according to my memory. Maybe the TK lawyer can give us the details.
Ha ha. Last I remember it was 500 members but yes, couldn’t tell you the last time it was activated and whether or not anything has changed ie: a flat number or % of members. Still think it’s extremely unlikely despite the noise.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is Andrew Hill still the CEO or is he just hiding underneath his desk???

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
What is linked is the fulfilment of squad number (30) only. Individuals not linked.
I agree with your other points on possible return under a successful appeal, be it mutual olive branch or free cap space and hence see it as unlikely they’d return even if they win their appeal.
Here's the problem as I see it, if they win the appeal then their contracts will be reinstated and will be valid and enforceable. So we will have no choice but to accept them back. That doesn't mean they get to play (or train) but that they will get paid according to their contracts and included in our Cap and our 30 player roster.

Go Dogs

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
that's because it was 5 months ago......a lot should have happened by now.
  • Major sponsor
  • Marque players
  • a new coach Announcement.

The writing is on the wall if they dont move fast and get results. Even the current board's loyal mates are starting to turn on them...
its been 3 years......

no major sponsor, this COVID excuse is bullshit, storm lost their sponsor and got a new one in the space of a month..... and still no major sponsor
no idea on new coach...
she comes out and says she admires our arch rivals, parra... she can get fucked.
recruitment, fuck me dead everyone raving about thompson! if thats all theyve got to show for it, then they are a laughing stock.

i really think Arthur Koury and co want pay sacked and pushing for big change but the mateship of pay, andersons and price is against it.

We really need our voting members to start tuning up the band and demanding change and writing to our board and demand answers, without this we wont get the change we need.

again say what you want about Dib. BUT he spoke with big club mentallity, we signed one of the richest sponsors in history (Kia), we aimed for tedesco and had him at the finish line.

the current board no longer have any excuses, they need to go.

A

Alexander the Great

Ha ha. Last I remember it was 500 members but yes, couldn’t tell you the last time it was activated and whether or not anything has changed ie: a flat number or % of members. Still think it’s extremely unlikely despite the noise.
i was talking about @Nasheed not you mate.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
its been 3 years......

no major sponsor, this COVID excuse is bullshit, storm lost their sponsor and got a new one in the space of a month..... and still no major sponsor
no idea on new coach...
she comes out and says she admires our arch rivals, parra... she can get fucked.
recruitment, fuck me dead everyone raving about thompson! if thats all theyve got to show for it, then they are a laughing stock.

i really think Arthur Koury and co want pay sacked and pushing for big change but the mateship of pay, andersons and price is against it.

We really need our voting members to start tuning up the band and demanding change and writing to our board and demand answers, without this we wont get the change we need.

again say what you want about Dib. BUT he spoke with big club mentallity, we signed one of the richest sponsors in history (Kia), we aimed for tedesco and had him at the finish line.

The fact that they had Rashays as a major sponsor before they pulled the pin on us was alarm bells already. The owner of Rashays is a mad Parra supporter. I think Lynn has gone senile Or this is merely vengeance on her part against the club for sacking her brother back in 2011.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
its been 3 years......

no idea on new coach...

They inherited a sinking ship. You aren't going to get a major sponsor when the team is expected to basically come last. It's also much easier to recruit players when you have a good team and reputation. We've lost that over the years due to the past board. No one should be praising Dib, that's ridiculous, as him and Castle are the reason why we're in this mess.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with looking at other clubs, e.g. Knights, for tips on how they rebuilt their roster (we're not the club that we remember anymore, we're rebuilding to get back to that). We're still in a completely different situation to them because we're not going to gradually improve the roster over time, more so in one hit, which starts next year. If the board don't recruit well everyone that's "sticking up" for them will turn on them and they'll be voted out in 2022 (next election afaik). That's also the same for the coach when he has higher expectations next year (assuming we recruit well, which is on the board/recruitment team).

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the problem as I see it, if they win the appeal then their contracts will be reinstated and will be valid and enforceable. So we will have no choice but to accept them back. That doesn't mean they get to play (or train) but that they will get paid according to their contracts and included in our Cap and our 30 player roster.

Go Dogs
I don’t know if the two are linked in the way you suggest.

The only thing I’ve been told is we cannot replace the spots in squad until the appeal process is complete.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They inherited a sinking ship. You aren't going to get a major sponsor when the team is expected to basically come last. It's also much easier to recruit players when you have a good team and reputation. We've lost that over the years due to the past board. No one should be praising Dib, that's ridiculous, as him and Castle are the reason why we're in this mess.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with looking at other clubs, e.g. Knights, for tips on how they rebuilt their roster (we're not the club that we remember anymore, we're rebuilding to get back to that). We're still in a completely different situation to them because we're not going to gradually improve the roster over time, more so in one hit, which starts next year. If the board don't recruit well everyone that's "sticking up" for them will turn on them and they'll be voted out in 2022 (next election afaik). That's also the same for the coach when he has higher expectations next year (assuming we recruit well, which is on the board/recruitment team).
sorry bro, you are wrong on all parts...

We are considered a powerhouse club and to be using knights and raiders as an example is absurd, and to be praising your arch rival is pathetic.....
you really need to get over this whole previous board thing, Hasler won manly two premierships!! how, via back ended deals... success leaves clues, we got to two grand finals through hasler, the board knew a rebuild was needed but were voted out and now we have a weak board with small minded thinking.

they got rashays.... that was the best they had.... mind you, the owner is a mad eels fan...... just compare the two mate, as a sponsor while Dib had KIA which sponsors the fucken Australian Open... and you want me to ignore just some of his past credentials!!!!! we need big thinkers like him, not these muppets who are in charge..

Parra had 3 wooden spoons they have DILDAM and had Pirtek as sponsors.
titans still have a sponsor.
raiders had sponsors in their rebuild.
Knights had sponsors in there rebuild

dont give me a weak minded excuse that cause we are doing poor we cant attract sponsors, thats exactly what Auntie Lynne whats your too think..

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
The fact that they had Rashays as a major sponsor before they pulled the pin on us was alarm bells already. The owner of Rashays is a mad Parra supporter. I think Lynn has gone senile Or this is merely vengeance on her part against the club for sacking her brother back in 2011.
Gary Johnstone of Jaycar is a mad Tigers fan so not sure of your point here. It’s a business decision for them, nothing else.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
sorry bro, you are wrong on all parts...

We are considered a powerhouse club and to be using knights and raiders as an example is absurd, and to be praising your arch rival is pathetic.....
you really need to get over this whole previous board thing, Hasler won manly two premierships!! how, via back ended deals... success leaves clues, we got to two grand finals through hasler, the board knew a rebuild was needed but were voted out and now we have a weak board with small minded thinking.

they got rashays.... that was the best they had.... mind you, the owner is a mad eels fan...... just compare the two mate, as a sponsor while Dib had KIA which sponsors the fucken Australian Open... and you want me to ignore just some of his past credentials!!!!! we need big thinkers like him, not these muppets who are in charge..

Parra had 3 wooden spoons they have DILDAM and had Pirtek as sponsors.
titans still have a sponsor.
raiders had sponsors in their rebuild.
Knights had sponsors in there rebuild

dont give me a weak minded excuse that cause we are doing poor we cant attract sponsors, thats exactly what Auntie Lynne whats your too think..
No, actually everything I wrote is true. Copy paste one sentence and try and give me a logical reasoning to why it isn't true.

Also I don't know if you know how the world works, but usually the masses are collectively wrong.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
yeh keep telling yourself that... the fact that your DP is josh reynolds tells me enough... move along
Sorry for you brother.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Graeme Hughes needs to be put in charge. No filter on him, tells it like it is and will make the tough calls for the good of the club.

Reactions: GDR

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And there its is Egm talk
Hopefully the minority can get themselves heard and if they can't they might have to find other people to run with.

If things don't start happening soon I'd put my signature down to force a EGM.