John Bateman

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should be a smash hit.
I am one.
'EB18 he be hatin on the bitch rapin dragon slayin st George club. He gettin that Rub, and tug, from the wife of they main c***, Da little runt, Ben Hunt, who dropped that punt, in the grand final. This song available on vinyl."

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I told you guys twice that my insider told me Batemans manager was having issues with the club and fighting with us.
Yet another Nasheed prediction come true. You still want to call me a troll?
your "insider" is merely your left arse cheek, Nasheed.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
If we lose out on him because our recruitment committee can't manage to close the deal they should fuck off and get someone in who no how to close a fucking deal ffs I'm so over Lynn and hill running our once great club into the fucking ground along with our incompetent coach
It's from Moses because he was frustrated at getting mixed signals from the bulldogs regarding signings.
Also Mimis has taken a similar line.
If we get Bateman it's because dogs have gone around Moses.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If we lose out on him because our recruitment committee can't manage to close the deal they should fuck off and get someone in who no how to close a fucking deal ffs I'm so over Lynn and hill running our once great club into the fucking ground along with our incompetent coach
I know. If they stuff this up, there as good as gone IMO.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
There’s clearly some logistics to work through with his daughter, but as mentioned previously, if the “family” club can’t get this done, I’ll consider it a pretty big black mark against the recruitment team.

This guy will bring some sting to the forward pack as well as being a genuine attacking forward, we need all the help we can get in the attacking department.

surfdog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Wigan offer that money and 5 years hes gone

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
NRL.com reports the Bulldogs have offered Bateman a three-year $2 million deal and his former Super League club Wigan Warriors have offered a four-year deal, also around the $2 million mark.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Well that’s an extra season in his favour meaning 700kish more. Hopefully we manage to attract based on that. He’s easily worth 650k a year which is 1.95 so sounds to good to be true.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
NRL.com reports the Bulldogs have offered Bateman a three-year $2 million deal and his former Super League club Wigan Warriors have offered a four-year deal, also around the $2 million mark.
Lets see how much he loves his kid
lol