Thompson Arrives in Belmore

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Fuk dude lighten up, where just having a laugh. Maybe you would be the boring one at the party? Then again if the beer's warm then Farrrrkkk!!!!!
Nah I drank all the cold beer :-).
Would be nice to see some more positive comments occasionally that’s all.
No biggie, might be too much to ask...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nah I drank all the cold beer :-).
Would be nice to see some more positive comments occasionally that’s all.
No biggie, might be too much to ask...
It's just Aussie banter taking the piss. That's about as positive as you get, especially around a BBQ with your mates drinking said beer.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
It's just Aussie banter taking the piss. That's about as positive as you get, especially around a BBQ with your mates drinking said beer.
All good mate.
I’m a huge extractor if piss trust me.
I know it’s tough at the moment but anyone might mistake this place for a supporter forum! :-)

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Not that I want any, but wondering which dealer sells the TK negativity pills so many of you are on so I can avoid them.

Bloody hell, one random photo of Thommo arriving at Belmore and ‘he looks sad’ ‘regrets signing’ and ‘will regress’.

You lot would be fun at parties wouldn’t you? The beer is warm the steaks are burnt and the weather is crap.

How about welcoming an international who the club managed to get here early as one step forward of several needed to help our gutted club towards the future?

Too much to ask?

PS: Welcome Thommo. Can’t wait to see you in blue and white and start to carve up our dismal rivals :-).
Spare us the confected outrage ffs
They are having a laugh not carving him up

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Spare us the confected outrage ffs
They are having a laugh not carving him up
No outrage mate. Most don’t hesitate to tear shreds at the slightest inkling of something wrong so would be nice to see some more positive comments when something good happens that’s all. Might be a bridge too far... meanwhile - beer o’clock for me. Cheers.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t realise we were blessed on this forum to have so many body language experts to give an accurate read on our players mindsets based on appearance.

I’ll let you all in on a secret which might baffle many. He’s a very happy man, who’s more than content with life and can’t wait to rip in for the blue and whites.
Take it easy mate, we’re having a laugh, it’s called having sense of humor

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Dunno mate. I am not amongst the outraged and I’m the first to extract piss in context but the constant pouring of scorn on this forum is a bit over the top in my view. Others disagree and that’s cool, just another day on TK :-).
As he pours on a little more scorn lol

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
No outrage mate. Most don’t hesitate to tear shreds at the slightest inkling of something wrong so would be nice to see some more positive comments when something good happens that’s all. Might be a bridge too far... meanwhile - beer o’clock for me. Cheers.
Have a Bex with the beer mate and lie down wouldn’t hurt either

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He looks like he tried to hold in a fart and it slipped out

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Too me he looks like a bloke here to do a job. Not interested in media, I’m here to play footy!!! Well that’s what I hope also.

Packstar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I dont know if its been mentioned, but i like the sound of "Thommo on the 4th"