Thompson Arrives in Belmore

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Ideally Thompson would play from next week after a full week of training. It will be interesting to see if he's named on the bench today.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Madness, run, and on the 4th for fuck sake everyone stop, lets get that ball to tolls.....he will know what to do, go boys.

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone said it could be similar to 2013 SBW Rorters influence.
Yes exactly. I thought SBW too but too scared to mention him given the circumstances years ago. A player of this calabre can be so influential in changing the shift of professionalism in a playing group.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Yes exactly. I thought SBW too but too scared to mention him given the circumstances years ago. A player of this calabre can be so influential in changing the shift of professionalism in a playing group.
It's certainly needed here. I hope he gets the support around him to do his best...it's not our strong suit unfortunately nowadays.

Reaction score
They’re all above for all to see.
No need to go on with it, we disagree and that’s fine. Cheers.
i'm pretty sure everyone is stoked to have him at our club, have we gotten so blinded by outrage culture that we can't even enjoy a pisstake on a funny photo anymore?

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure everyone is stoked to have him at our club, have we gotten so blinded by outrage culture that we can't even enjoy a pisstake on a funny photo anymore?
Dunno mate. I am not amongst the outraged and I’m the first to extract piss in context but the constant pouring of scorn on this forum is a bit over the top in my view. Others disagree and that’s cool, just another day on TK :-).

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Just remember who broke the news of his arrival from quarantine first.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nasheed, Family Guy here
Since you claim to have all the gossip, any idea who the next coach will be?

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunno mate. I am not amongst the outraged and I’m the first to extract piss in context but the constant pouring of scorn on this forum is a bit over the top in my view. Others disagree and that’s cool, just another day on TK :-).
images (57).jpeg

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s not stupid enough to not know we have a plan in place.. Hill and Moore would have laid out that blueprint.

Remember his original contract is 2021 not 2020...2020 he can adjust to the hype of NRL and get used to the environment. 2021 we should get the cavalry and coach we need to be competitive again...

Plenty on here need to get over some shit and mature the fuck up... you can’t untangle the unforgivable mess Hasler left the place overnight...

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Not that I want any, but wondering which dealer sells the TK negativity pills so many of you are on so I can avoid them.

Bloody hell, one random photo of Thommo arriving at Belmore and ‘he looks sad’ ‘regrets signing’ and ‘will regress’.

You lot would be fun at parties wouldn’t you? The beer is warm the steaks are burnt and the weather is crap.

How about welcoming an international who the club managed to get here early as one step forward of several needed to help our gutted club towards the future?

Too much to ask?

PS: Welcome Thommo. Can’t wait to see you in blue and white and start to carve up our dismal rivals :-).
Fuk dude lighten up, where just having a laugh. Maybe you would be the boring one at the party? Then again if the beer's warm then Farrrrkkk!!!!!

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Shhhh Mum and Dad are here, no more fun guys! Back to all the negative stuff happening.................