inside the team circle

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was browsing through you tube the other day and come across a interesting series about the Penrith panthers its a 9-10 part series
goes into real detail about how the club preps in preseason
*all the coaches and support staff strength and conditioning physio trainers sports science rehab corodinator go into detail about what they do and how they plan every training run
*how the club is run in management Matt Cameron gives you a run down on how they run the management side of thing managing a salary cap even down to a player signing a contract how that process happens
*nutrution how they eat the whole jazz

its a shame we cant do something like that around our team club just to give people pespective and how hard it is to run a nrl team. a few other club have similar series but the penrith one is very in depth and detailed
newcastle have a series too its not too bad and the broncos have a segment too as well as all teams

its just a interesting look into how nrl teams are run and might be a interesting watch for any rugby league supporter. its a a shame that the bulldogs dont have a insight like that. make us all feel a bit closer to the team
youtube Prepping the panthers is the name for anyone interested

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The club embarrassed themselves enough with the "skills session" video, no need to do further damage by exposing more of our outdated training methods lol.

But yh I get you, the lack of content is disappointing and I've brought it up on here before. The Broncos also released a video with some behind the scenes stuff.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The last dance lol

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its more so a interesting look into how footy sides work behind the scenes