Thompson Arrives in Belmore

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I would say he was strongly advised to stay away on play 4 because we use a special play on that one!
Our 4th tackle is our special play. Hope Thompson knows this. Can’t mess with what has worked for 8 years.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Good luck to him, hope he had a massive impact for us, but as we all know, 1 player won’t be our SOS.!!!

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The look on his face is probably just a bit of nerves. Must be a bit intimidating walking into a new team full of people you've never met. I'm sure he'll fit right in, most of our players seem pretty easy going. Can't wait to see him play.

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The look on his face is probably just a bit of nerves. Must be a bit intimidating walking into a new team full of people you've never met. I'm sure he'll fit right in, most of our players seem pretty easy going. Can't wait to see him play.
True, big moment, hes always been at 1 club.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think a middle forward could do much in the way of making a difference to the roster. However I'm confident that his presence alone will inspire the remainder of the team if he doesn't we will be in big trouble.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
People are looking into this too much. I don't think it is a look of regret. He's just practicing his after a loss face.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Not that I want any, but wondering which dealer sells the TK negativity pills so many of you are on so I can avoid them.

Bloody hell, one random photo of Thommo arriving at Belmore and ‘he looks sad’ ‘regrets signing’ and ‘will regress’.

You lot would be fun at parties wouldn’t you? The beer is warm the steaks are burnt and the weather is crap.

How about welcoming an international who the club managed to get here early as one step forward of several needed to help our gutted club towards the future?

Too much to ask?

PS: Welcome Thommo. Can’t wait to see you in blue and white and start to carve up our dismal rivals :-).

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not that I want any, but wondering which dealer sells the TK negativity pills so many of you are on so I can avoid them.

Bloody hell, one random photo of Thommo arriving at Belmore and ‘he looks sad’ ‘regrets signing’ and ‘will regress’.

You lot would be fun at parties wouldn’t you? The beer is warm the steaks are burnt and the weather is crap.

How about welcoming an international who the club managed to get here early as one step forward of several needed to help our gutted club towards the future?

Too much to ask?

PS: Welcome Thommo. Can’t wait to see you in blue and white and start to carve up our dismal rivals :-).
Lighten up Dinkum! Where's your sense of humour? Clearly everyone is excited about him coming. Don't read too much into people having a joke.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Lighten up Dinkum! Where's your sense of humour? Clearly everyone is excited about him coming. Don't read too much into people having a joke.
Mate I have a sense of humour 99% of the time but fair dinkum reading some of this trash it’s a fair call.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I don't think a middle forward could do much in the way of making a difference to the roster. However I'm confident that his presence alone will inspire the remainder of the team if he doesn't we will be in big trouble.
We're in trouble anyway. Our fitness and conditioning is shit, or systems are shit, etc. An individual can only make so much of an impact under these conditions.