Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

Should the bulldogs make Reynolds priority number one target for 2022?

• Total voters

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hes Better than Meaney Crighton & Montoya who are all on our books.. so why not?

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hes Better than Meaney Crighton & Montoya who are all on our books.. so why not?
Can he play center ? The three you mentioned should be backups with Smith and DWZ our wingers

matthew

Kennel Established
Reaction score
John Bateman given a release from Canberra. Weighing up Bulldogs or move back to England

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone else hear about Jimmy Maloney looking to come back due to Super League being in indefinite hiatus? Would personally love to see him at Belmore

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone else hear about Jimmy Maloney looking to come back due to Super League being in indefinite hiatus? Would personally love to see him at Belmore
Super league returns 2 August

Reaction score
Matt burton...Does anyone know what the situation is with him at Penrith? On the bench and can't get a start..

Dogs should consider a loan deal with Penrith.

He has fight in him and never gives up

Cogger and Foran will not get resigned.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
News I received today;
Jack cogger won’t be re-signed and has been told to look elsewhere
The offer to John bateman is genuine
It’s a 3 year deal close to $2m
He wants to be with his daughter is the sticking point

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't get the Zelezniak thing, exactly what is his best position?
Well I guess he can play fullback lol, but Averillo is better suited to that position, maybe centre, even on the wing if he needs to go somewhere, I’m sure centre would be better for him..!!

One thing about DWZ, was he was born where I live lol, so it’s kinda sweet he in the doggies team..!!!

JK26

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Matt burton...Does anyone know what the situation is with him at Penrith? On the bench and can't get a start..

Dogs should consider a loan deal with Penrith.

He has fight in him and never gives up

Cogger and Foran will not get resigned.
Honestly we can’t keep settling for these guys who “never give up”. Lewis and Cogger both fight hard and never give up but where’s that gotten us? What the last few years have taught us if anything is that we need halves who can open up a game i.e skilful, creative and natural eye for the game.

From what I’ve seen from Burton he isn’t that guy. Doesn’t seem to have the mettle either judging by his 4 field goal misses earlier this year in one game, at least 2 of them right in front with no pressure. There’s a reason why he’s even behind Luai at Penrith and Luai doesn’t offer much either.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
News I received today;
Jack cogger won’t be re-signed and has been told to look elsewhere
The offer to John bateman is genuine
It’s a 3 year deal close to $2m
He wants to be with his daughter is the sticking point
Cogger straight up has copped a raw deal tbh... Will live with his departure if we sign Hastings or someone of note in the halves. If he's cut and Foran Lewis and Wakeham are our only other options I'll be pissed

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
A no for me for aj. If he was any good Souths wouldn’t be moving him on especially considering he wouldn’t be asking for big bucks and they still don’t want him

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Warriors letting Blake Green go as he is managed by Moses. I wonder if we can chat to NRL about all Moses’ clients having to find new managers and we look at him as an option has played with us before and I feel his experience with Foran would be good for us

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe they nailed Hastings or someone else
Warriors letting Blake Green go as he is managed by Moses. I wonder if we can chat to NRL about all Moses’ clients having to find new managers and we look at him as an option has played with us before and I feel his experience with Foran would be good for us