Gilded
Reaction score
I figured something out. Just watch.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I do know he will go to the Warriors or cowboys according to the news reports..

Is he coming here to play along side his brother Nasheed ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol, I do know he will go to the Warriors or cowboys according to the news reports..

Is he coming here to play along side his brother Nasheed ? :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
smart thinking.

what team has a Marshall in it who is struggling for a half temporarily that may or may not want to finish his career alongside his baby brother?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
smart thinking.

what team has a Marshall in it who is struggling for a half temporarily that may or may not want to finish his career alongside his baby brother?
Not really smart thinking, it’s a pretty obvious equation, and it’s is half brother lol.!!!

anyway I don’t know why he was axed as he is still a bloody good player, to come here for the rest of the year I wouldn’t exactly be unhappy about it.. the years a write off anyway, but I doubt it will happen.!!!

Doggiezbrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not really smart thinking, it’s a pretty obvious equation, and it’s is half brother lol.!!!

anyway I don’t know why he was axed as he is still a bloody good player, to come here for the rest of the year I wouldn’t exactly be unhappy about it.. the years a write off anyway, but I doubt it will happen.!!!
Imagine if we had Benji in our halves. He would be better than Foran as I don’t see him lasting long. His input in games are minimal because he is scared of injuring the body once more.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine if we had Benji in our halves. He would be better than Foran as I don’t see him lasting long. His input in games are minimal because he is scared of injuring the body once more.
I agree, benji would kill it , but it won’t happen!!

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Get him for the rest of the season. Not much risk involved. Just wants to finish off the season playing first grade.

Pair Benji and Foran together, we won't make the 8 but at least gives us the chance of avoiding the spoon.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Get him for the rest of the season. Not much risk involved. Just wants to finish off the season playing first grade.

Pair Benji and Foran together, we won't make the 8 but at least gives us the chance of avoiding the spoon.
We are setting the bar high in Belmore :tearsofjoy:

I’d rather put games into the kids and see who should be here long term. Pay deserves a spoon to his resume

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We are setting the bar high in Belmore :tearsofjoy:

I’d rather put games into the kids and see who should be here long term. Pay deserves a spoon to his resume
I don't think it will do any good for the confidence of the kids if they get huge scores put on them each week.

Play Benji, we can at least use his boot.

bulldog butch

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Swap foran for benji.... Think it's time the club moved on from foran.... The foran experiment had potential to be successful but for different reasons it simply hasn't worked out... Think its in both parties best interest to part ways.. .

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is benji coming to the doggies? He should of been here many years ago, and no it’s not a man crush lol, I just like his style of play, he still has it and I guess to play along side his bro would be rather special.!!! Can’t hurt for a fairy tale finish for them both.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed. How many times do I need to tell you....Domestos is not green cordial.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I predict a straight swap Foran for Marshall + 1 year.