Raymond Fatali Mariner is like vodka

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Averillo needs a lot of work and like most players last night made his share of mistakes.Hopefully he can be coached properly and has a long career.
Is Averillo leaving? Only way he's going to get proper coaching at this rate :tearsofjoy:

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I think he’s best coming off the bench as a prop but with chn gone and smith injured he’s back to to starting second row

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
RFM used to have a lot of errors in his game, dropped balls and wayward off loads, this gave his game some unpredictability. Someone has definitely told him not to pass. He has been coached to ‘tuck the ball under the arm and run’
I agree with you

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
He was killing it last year coming off the bench as a prop up the middle so what does pay do plays him out wide now
Has something to do with CHN acting as an alpha male. We are not allowed to act as alpha males in the woke virtue signalling NRL that Greenburg fostered. Thank God V'lanys looking to restore some male pride. With Thompson coming, maybe play Thompson on the left allowing RFM to rotate in the middle - prop or lock.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Why is this moron even allowed to comment let alone create new threads???

And to think school holidays start next week.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I've been talking to someone linked To Souths recruitment, pitching for a swap with Cody Walker, explaining the benefits to Souths.
You are the biggest troll lol

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Has something to do with CHN acting as an alpha male. We are not allowed to act as alpha males in the woke virtue signalling NRL that Greenburg fostered. Thank God V'lanys looking to restore some male pride. With Thompson coming, maybe play Thompson on the left allowing RFM to rotate in the middle - prop or lock.
Huh wha?

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
He was killing it last year coming off the bench as a prop up the middle so what does pay do plays him out wide now
There is no other option. Stimson is dead Britt should be shot and Jackson is the walking dead. We have no back rower in the squad . Time to throw in a young kid for 10min stints. Better than odgen for a lazy 10.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Been having similar thoughts about RFM. Have him as a bench prop with Napa. Starting props Renouf and Tolman, Thompson lock and Elliot moves to the second row.
Not bad but I think it a no brainer to bring rfm and RT on together off the bench. It's got momentum written all over it.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seriously good thread
Makes me wonder what you do with the rest of your spare time