Opinion The board

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I think y'all trippin.

we arent that bad. One loss and you guys going berserk.

two weeks ago when we won you were alll saying Pay was a mastercoach.

Just relax. A couple of signings and we are sweet. It's just footy at the end of the day.

Don't lose sight of what's important in life.
Family
Mosque
Bitches
Money

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like that worked out well for him in a way.
I've spoke to him a few times he was the one person I thought should have stayed on when the wanted to cleanse the old board out for the new future of the club
Agree. He’s a very impressive individual. He also consults to the Asian Football Confederation & FIFA.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
I think y'all trippin.

we arent that bad. One loss and you guys going berserk.

two weeks ago when we won you were alll saying Pay was a mastercoach.

Just relax. A couple of signings and we are sweet. It's just footy at the end of the day.

Don't lose sight of what's important in life.
Family
Mosque
Bitches
Money
Think you missed drugs in your list because you definitely on them Bro.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
We just replaced a shit board with another shit board. Only reason this new shit board got voted in was due to the fact the old board was even worse.

And you expect us to improve?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Let’s say there’s a vote of no confidence or the current board does nothing and gets turfed at the election then we want the replacement board to be legitimately better then the current one. Getting votes just because the former board was so bad hasn’t really done us much good with the current board.
How do you know until its too late? :(

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The board has one last chance. How they deal with the coaching situation and recruitment by the end of this year will determine whether they’re competent or not.

If they manage to sign a top coach (Bellamy for example) and some high level recruits, such as Cotric, Bateman and Grant, then they’d change a lot of opinions on them.

If they extend Pay and the results don’t change, they should never run another organisation again.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Did I see correctly on fox sports
Is there a total board and leagues club meeting again this Thursday

if this is correct than he’s all but gone
I’m 99.9% he won’t be re-signed or extended however if the above is correct he may gone by the weekend

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Anter was on the previous Board with Dib. He’s currently Chairman of Football NSW. Held in the highest regard at National level by the FFA. Would be a wise move as well as a goodwill gesture to bring his talent back to the Club. Has international corporate connections.
Was an active member of a Bulldogs FB Page I was on. Seemed a good guy, engaged with fans and very approachable if you asked him questions. A shame he lost his position I'd say.

Baseball Furies

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy your posts mate but honestly there’s no way this will happen, emotionally or rationally speaking. Most only get one shot at being an NRL coach and it’s not something you walk away from unless you have no choice. Pay won’t jump, he’ll have to be pushed.
Absolutely will not happen DD, I concur, more likely is a tap on the shoulder. I guess what I’m saying is right now we have one of the most fractured supporter bases I can remember and we need something to galvanise us and if Pay were to step down or get sacked, ultimately it will bring us together that little bit more...it’s wishful thinking on my behalf but I think that would send a very strong message.

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This post makes no fucking sense
My bad! (Autocorrect) the board are buying time to lock in a new coach. If it isn’t done in the next month Pay will get a 12month reprieve.

Last edited:

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
My bad! (Autocorrect) the board are buying time to lock in a new coach. If it isn’t done in the next month Pay will get a 12month reprieve.
That’s the worst case scenario. Re-signing Pay for only a year does nothing to stop the doubt and uncertainty around his position and makes 21 another write off year for mine.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well that would be suicide wouldnt it

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Absolutely will not happen DD, I concur, more likely is a tap on the shoulder. I guess what I’m saying is right now we have one of the most fractured supporter bases I can remember and we need something to galvanise us and if Pay were to step down or get sacked, ultimately it will bring us together that little bit more...it’s wishful thinking on my behalf bu I think that would send a very strong message.
I hear you mate. We all hate seeing the club down, but we were told it was going to happen - maybe that’s why I’m more circumspect about it. Regardless of the coaching we have a lot of players off contract at the end of this season and many of them won’t be retained so let’s see how that plays out along with the coaching. All Dogs fans hope (and deserve!) happier times from 2021!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did I see correctly on fox sports
Is there a total board and leagues club meeting again this Thursday

if this is correct than he’s all but gone
I’m 99.9% he won’t be re-signed or extended however if the above is correct he may gone by the weekend
Yep i seen that last night too.
Its pretty serious when the board and the leagues club have called a meeting after the board just had a meeting last week.
I think the leagues club board have had enough like everyone else.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Same goes for the current players I guess. Not good enough.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yep i seen that last night too.
Its pretty serious when the board and the leagues club have called a meeting after the board just had a meeting last week.
I think the leagues club board have had enough like everyone else.
They wouldn't need this meeting if they used the last meeting properly. The lack of leadership and urgency at the club is staggering.