News EXCLUSIVE: Struggling Bulldogs consider move for England rugby coach Eddie Jones

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
At least they are considering others lol.!!!

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure about this, but there is no doubt he would have to bring a level of professionalism with him. You don't hold such high coaching roles, and be so successful otherwise

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Let me guess... the media were waiting for our latest loss last night to occur so release this weeks rumor mill.

Next week we'll be linked with Anthony Seibold.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whose the coach that's available who could attract quality players to the club? Genuinely at a loss
Griffin could still have ties to broncos and panthers players throw in Henry as well

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lol what's next.. Alan's Jones head of Football operations? Greenbergs new CEO

You can't write a script for what going on I'd rather watch a benny Hill show

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Personally I hope this is just a media beat up and Hill and Co have been diligently behind the scenes closing deals on the right players and the coaching department. (Whether its to bring in a gun coach or serious additions to the coaching department).

If not, and we are sitting around with a bucket of money hoping the players will come and no other coaching plan and we are now just panic reacting to the pressure... God help us.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guys, there is no Eddie Jones. It's clickbait. Give it zero attention as it deserves. The DAILY-FLOG is continuing to use the Bulldogs to sell papers and fill empty spaces as there is no other news to cover in the NRL.