Fukd if you do, fukd if you don't!

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Pay is the problem!!!
100%
Not one player is better now than they were in 2018 end of discussion!! he has failed!!
Fuck him off tonight!!!!
His team selections are absurd
And he has fucken no idea how to use a bench
Getting fucked in the first half what does pay do??! Leave RT on the bench for 40 minutes
Pay= fuckwit

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bellamy wouldn’t take this group any higher than bottom 3 or 4. If you believe otherwise then you’re on something that I’d love to get my hands on.
I’ve seen Bellamy countless times turn reserve graders into established first graders, stop making fucking excuses

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve seen Bellamy countless times turn reserve graders into established first graders, stop making fucking excuses
Mate I’m sure plenty of our players would look a lot better with a world class spine around them as well. Reality Alzz

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The board & Pay signed tgese duds and Pay has persisted with them..

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having a good squad around them helps a lot in this regard. And he's never lacked a quality spine. It's far easier to make a semi decent forward or back shine if they're able to just follow a simple set of instructions.

As much as many of our fresh faces have some potential, it's putting a lot of pressure on them when they are expected to turn a struggling team around. In theory a player like Foran could have been ideal if he'd been fit for most of his contract. Cooper Cronk would have been the ideal candidate for providing a rudder. I don't really see any other great options for steering the youngsters around.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Having a good squad around them helps a lot in this regard. And he's never lacked a quality spine. It's far easier to make a semi decent forward or back shine if they're able to just follow a simple set of instructions.

As much as many of our fresh faces have some potential, it's putting a lot of pressure on them when they are expected to turn a struggling team around. In theory a player like Foran could have been ideal if he'd been fit for most of his contract. Cooper Cronk would have been the ideal candidate for providing a rudder. I don't really see any other great options for steering the youngsters around.
In the last 3 years there has been a mixture of youth and experience.. no excuses

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The cattle could say they don't have the coach to make them better players....
Moey and Alzz , I agree, and I still think #Payout is the main Problem of many.!!

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Mate I’m sure plenty of our players would look a lot better with a world class spine around them as well. Reality Alzz
look at the 2004 team and most of those players were nothing a few years previously, Thurston couldn't get a contract at any nrl club, tonga was a parramatta refugee, utai was plucked from reserve grade, ben harris, reni maitua, sonny bill wasn't known 3 years ago, Sherwin was playing wing in reserve grade 6 years ago

the 2004 season preview in one of the magazines or newspapers had us just making the finals in 8th place because we lost too many senior players

you should be able to create cattle from scratch

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
look at the 2004 team and most of those players were nothing a few years previously, Thurston couldn't get a contract at any nrl club, tonga was a parramatta refugee, utai was plucked from reserve grade, ben harris, reni maitua, sonny bill wasn't known 3 years ago, Sherwin was playing wing in reserve grade 6 years ago

the 2004 season preview in one of the magazines or newspapers had us just making the finals in 8th place because we lost too many senior players

lol yeah turn someone into thurston good idea coach

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score

An important difference between then and now is that junior development, pathways and recruitment wasn’t completely neglected for 5 years in the lead up to 2004 as it was between 2012-2018.

We’re currently paying for widespread errors made from those previously in charge and this is another significant factor so I’m glad you raised it.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Folkes knew how to coach that's the difference

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
JJ will always defend relatively well. He is lacking in a attack now and should be moved to the middle. He was ok tonight and one of our better players. He does try hard week in week out. I would say hoppa, dwz, foran, rfm and Elliott are the only others I see putting in every week and look like they want to win. Unfortunately Foz has absolutely no one outside him to pass to. Structurally we are a shambles. RFM is our only genuine threat through the middle third. Dwz has some go in him, but who follows his lead bringing the ball out? Tolman stifles our attack whenever he takes a hit up. If we have any kind of momentum, he needs to stay the fuk out of the way. There is so much that needs to change, but where do you start? I'm happy with Cogger to go to 9 till we solve that problem by next year. I'm hoping Thompson gives us some punch and aggression, then maybe the other powder puffs might aim up. 2020 is another right off. This season is about seeing who is worth keeping next season if you ask me.
Honestly who put in100% tonight,josh Jackson,and as I have said in previous threads,I thought cogger did well from dummy half,and pay should have done this s lot earlier instead of persisting with marshal king,again it's become a joke,Tolman handling the ball on 4th tackle,do u blame the players for this,

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Should have made Des coach through this rebuild, at least he would have had to eat his own shit. Maybe defence would have still been there
Picturing Des eating shit makes this loss more tolerable. Thanks

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
this group wouldn't be this group if bellamy had this group, he would've made them better players or at the very least made them be able to catch a ball
Probably the first and ONLY time I will agree with you so enjoy it while it lasts lol

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We all wanted Des gone an it happened, we all want pay gone and yet not so lucky lol.!!!

well majority of us , except pays pets of corse.!!

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Problem is now though, the cattle and the shepherd have developed a loser mentality, no coming back from this
The shepherd isn't that great either bro
this group wouldn't be this group if bellamy had this group, he would've made them better players or at the very least made them be able to catch a ball

Daustin

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It stems way deeper than pay. Retention and recruitment decisions by both boards have been ridiculous at times. We don’t have any strike players and and yet a number of former players are stars at other clubs. I feel for pay, nobody would do much better with our roster. The boys put in for pay 100% so imagine what they could do if we actually had a few players that could give us a real attacking threat. This has been a very bad period for us

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Karma has got to Des, he gave us a million dollar Foran who is injury hit.

Now he has Tom Foranevic who pulls his hammy every few weeks and is on a mil a season

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It stems way deeper than pay. Retention and recruitment decisions by both boards have been ridiculous at times. We don’t have any strike players and and yet a number of former players are stars at other clubs. I feel for pay, nobody would do much better with our roster. The boys put in for pay 100% so imagine what they could do if we actually had a few players that could give us a real attacking threat. This has been a very bad period for us
Because we have no strike, we have no belief as a team. Once we get behind on the scoreboard they think "where is our next try going to come from". Mentally we aren't in the games.