damage to the bulldogs name

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the longer this rubbish carries on the more damage the board is doing to the club, with no major sponsor and no sign of any coming on board, the club stating money is very tight with the club under extreme pressure , and with a very tough season ahead, we will do greater damage to our chances of getting sponsors and players to come on board, with no decision on dean pays future, lynn Anderson and the board are destroying any hope the canterbury bulldogs have of moving onwards and upwards
its not just dean pay that has to go its coaching staff, trainers and a host of average players, and most importantly if the board doesn't act fast all andersons should be removed from the club

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the longer this rubbish carries on the more damage the board is doing to the club, with no major sponsor and no sign of any coming on board, the club stating money is very tight with the club under extreme pressure , and with a very tough season ahead, we will do greater damage to our chances of getting sponsors and players to come on board, with no decision on dean pays future, lynn Anderson and the board are destroying any hope the canterbury bulldogs have of moving onwards and upwards
its not just dean pay that has to go its coaching staff, trainers and a host of average players, and most importantly if the board doesn't act fast all andersons should be removed from the club
You must’ve just awoken from a coma?

We had a major sponsor, and lost it due to the moronic behaviour of 2 players, not board members.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Horse. I appreciate the fire in your belly and loyalty to the club. Mate our history shows 8 premierships and a heap of runner ups. But our history also shows we haven't missed semi's 4 years in a row in more than 50 years. That stinks in the meanwhile. No amount of ifs and buts will suffice. Yes we will come out of this hole, however until we do. The WHOLE CLUB SUCKS for letting this happen

El Padrino

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

We had a major sponsor, and lost it due to the moronic behaviour of 2 players, not board members.
isnt pay's philosophy must be a good human first?

this all happened on pays watch

pay must not have his "good judge of character" radar switched on...

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Well at least there's no damage to the front of jersey sponsor..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a host of losses, possible wooden spoon, dud coach, bog average players, poor recruitment, crap board is really going to help get dollars through the door, those 2 idiots did cost the club a sponsor, the teams performance since then has been done nothing to help has it

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Mate the name Horse suits you Horse by name and Horse by nature.

seven07

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The andersons form running companies into the shits on track just gotta add Canterbury-Bankstown bulldogs to that list too now
Time to move on now bullfrog be turning in his grave
Mate you hit the nail on the head if you can’t run a business how can you run a club.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have people with balls running the front of house, we've become the yes club of the NRL! We don't stand up and protect our brand we just fold!

We used to win despite of all the obstacles infront of us, we no longer have that hunger, passion, commitment, we were as resilient as they come! It seems like we just go out and go through the motions and see what happens, we rely on luck to win games!

blue & white blood

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have people with balls running the front of house, we've become the yes club of the NRL! We don't stand up and protect our brand we just fold!

We used to win despite of all the obstacles infront of us, we no longer have that hunger, passion, commitment, we were as resilient as they come! It seems like we just go out and go through the motions and see what happens, we rely on luck to win games!
Tonight was the most Hamulating discus ting loss I've ever witnessed from a Canterbury Bankstown team in my 50+ years as a supporter, for the first time I can say I am ashamed of - what has turned in to a Rabble of a club, I am really fuming at what I saw tonight. We carry on with the same old bullshit every week - about who should play in what position? well It doesn't matter in more because they are all shit players who don't seem to have clue, doesn't matter what position you play them in, we have a few veterans playing out dated football who should have retired from the game a long time ago alongside some young kids who should be playing park football, While every other Team in the NRL ( even those with salary cap problems ) have recruited & are still recruiting top players for their clubs by the time our Fuckwit Board pull their fingers out & open up this " War Chest " there will be no one of substance left to recruit & as far as our Junior development ( which used to be the best in the league ) now seems to be clueless and non exist ant . Every weekend I watch our ex players running riot in other teams eg. The Morris brothers, Josh Reynolds, Goodwin , Cook, Talau, Mby, Fenuchen, Tapow, Lane, Graham, Brown & then see the rabble we are left with, and I wonder what the Hell happened. I am starting to wonder if Lyn Anderson has some secret Hatred for the Bullfrog and has set out to destroy his club if so She is doing a great job of it. My good Mates on this Forum, We are in Dire straits I am absolutely livered & I can't see anyway out of this anytime soon if at all, WE'VE BEEN HAD! RIP BULLFROG . upload_2020-6-29_4-0-4.jpeg

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
isnt pay's philosophy must be a good human first?

this all happened on pays watch

pay must not have his "good judge of character" radar switched on...
That mantra belongs to our Football Department GM,Steve Price..., this Board, “the Reform Ticket” have taken us from mediocre to waste management in every aspect.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed this is disgraceful whats going on atm lyn is way out of her depth as she also proved at the titans

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tonight was the most Hamulating discus ting loss I've ever witnessed from a Canterbury Bankstown team in my 50+ years as a supporter, for the first time I can say I am ashamed of - what has turned in to a Rabble of a club, I am really fuming at what I saw tonight. We carry on with the same old bullshit every week - about who should play in what position? well It doesn't matter in more because they are all shit players who don't seem to have clue, doesn't matter what position you play them in, we have a few veterans playing out dated football who should have retired from the game a long time ago alongside some young kids who should be playing park football, While every other Team in the NRL ( even those with salary cap problems ) have recruited & are still recruiting top players for their clubs by the time our Fuckwit Board pull their fingers out & open up this " War Chest " there will be no one of substance left to recruit & as far as our Junior development ( which used to be the best in the league ) now seems to be clueless and non exist ant . Every weekend I watch our ex players running riot in other teams eg. The Morris brothers, Josh Reynolds, Goodwin , Cook, Talau, Mby, Fenuchen, Tapow, Lane, Graham, Brown & then see the rabble we are left with, and I wonder what the Hell happened. I am starting to wonder if Lyn Anderson has some secret Hatred for the Bullfrog and has set out to destroy his club if so She is doing a great job of it. My good Mates on this Forum, We are in Dire straits I am absolutely livered & I can't see anyway out of this anytime soon if at all, WE'VE BEEN HAD! RIP BULLFROG . View attachment 15599

Well said!
Watching last night all I could think of was this - each club needs to spend 95% of its cap per season, looking at the top teams roster compared to ours how the fuck is it even possible that we spend 95% of our cap on the talent we have it's an absolute disgrace! I know the club is trying to do things the Bulldogs way, but this worked 20 years ago, it will not work in today's game, we as a club need to be ruthless go after players harder then ever!

I've said this before and I'll say it again maybe someone from our club reads these comments and has a fucken light bulb moment, here goes - we need to start in our front office hire the best we can get, go after the best CEO, recruitment, player management, fucken even hire the best cleaners, if we have the league club backing us then we have the fucken money, go after the best coach even if it means smashing the coaches salary market, get the best assistant coach, trainer, we need to have the best of the best once we have that, then build the team! This is the NRL today, stop trying to develop players it doesn't work any more, that was 20 years ago, we need to wake the fuck up and move on!!!