Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
don't worry about wakeham taking control, worry about him letting in 50 points

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Wakeham wasn’t as bad as most other players.. had some decent kicks and tackles which caused errors. There were worse on the field. Like holland. Can’t catch a ball for shit

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I would be happy to not have both Wakeham and Lewis at our club. Like comparing rotten fruit and fighting over which one is the lesser rotten one.

chrisbelmore1998

Waterboy
Reaction score
I started the thread and I apologise. I'm hurting. I guess the point is that I don't think Wakeham is ready and I think Pay always looks to drop or hook Lewis first. I don't think he is an elite half, but I do think he is a first grader.

Costa84

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Foran has been MIA all season.

He had definitely adjusted his running game to prolong his final contracted season.
I just find it comical that shit c***s on here "think" a proven shit c*** is a better option over a 7 game rookie.

Where was the veteran?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Foran has been MIA all season.

He had definitely adjusted his running game to prolong his final contracted season.
He is a lot to blame for the other shit "halves" we have.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lewis is a dud..
Havent seen anything from Cogger either to warrant NRL selection..
Wakeham is young and not ready for NRL still needs more time to develop..

Solution is sign another halfback ..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think he did that bad when we were in the grind.

Hes got glaring deficiencies in his long kicking game, though that should be a job for our strength coaches.

But his passes were on spot, early in the game, gave a long ball to rfm who just does not look to pass at all and impedes us.

Towards the end of the game he went balls up but then everyone in our team did.

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I started the thread and I apologise. I'm hurting. I guess the point is that I don't think Wakeham is ready and I think Pay always looks to drop or hook Lewis first. I don't think he is an elite half, but I do think he is a first grader.
Nothing wrong with having a vent, we're all hurting. Your entitled to your opinion.
I havent seen anything to believe that Lewis gets dropped first, he's had ample opportunity.
We need an experienced half and more
I dont think Wakeham played well tonight but he had a crack and tried to generate something. Hes bound to be inconsistent at this point then add the rest of the teams poor performance in and well what can we expect.
We were disjointed without a clue.
With all the chances Lewis has had, I think its only fair to give Wakeham some time. Im not overly optimistic hes part of our future but fairs fair.

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why pick on a kid who is playing his 6th nrl game. Josh Jackson our most senior player dogged it big time tonight. 50 run metres pathetic. 47 run metres a couple weeks ago. Napa another one who has been dogging it. These 2 are taking up a reported 1.2 mill of our cap. Pathetic.

TrioBench 1995

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
He also only has a few games first grade experience in a wooden spoon team. Give him a bit more experience in first grade before fully judging him.
Nah ,he hasn’t got it ,I can’t believe he keeps using him he’s just a backup , I hope we can get a gun half why stick with this bloke, he’s like a dog chasin his tail (pardon the pun) no power or direction in his kicks ,he was woeful just give Lewis a bit of a go , at least he doesn’t look like he’s shittin himself , Polly we miss you

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Why pick on a kid who is playing his 6th nrl game. Josh Jackson our most senior player dogged it big time tonight. 50 run metres pathetic. 47 run metres a couple weeks ago. Napa another one who has been dogging it. These 2 are taking up a reported 1.2 mill of our cap. Pathetic.
Don't forget our veteran half who has done fuck all.

Plus the ones picking on Wakeham are the deluded Lewis loving crew who have to stick to their agenda, no matter how fucking stupid they appear.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Still haven’t seen enough from wakeham, still can’t write him off as yet.. but I can write pay off and that’s all that matters right now.!!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget our veteran half who has done fuck all.

Plus the ones picking on Wakeham are the deluded Lewis loving crew who have to stick to their agenda, no matter how fucking stupid they appear.
100%

Horse has got massive egg on his face from his many stupid posts so is jumping at a 6 game rookies performance to try and redeem himself

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
100%

Horse has got massive egg on his face from his many stupid posts so is jumping at a 6 game rookies performance to try and redeem himself
Careful bro, he will report you for hurting his feelings.