Fukd if you do, fukd if you don't!

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know Pay is yet to really shine as a coach and some of his changes and bench rotation are questionable, however, does he really have the cattle to prove what he can do? For example, he picks Lewis in the halves as more of a defensive decision, but we don't score enough points. He then has the alternative option of playing Wakeham, but defense is a concern and we dont really score or create enough points anyway. We don't have a single strike centre. We don't have a single edge forward that can run good lines all day and score a try. CHN was that, now gooooone. Our middle forwards are not good enough to eat up the metres and put us on the front foot, nor do they shore up the middle third as we get rolled through there each game. It's a pretty bad situation we are in, and I do kinda feel for Pay and some of the players that put in 100% each game. 2021 and a fairly massive overhaul is our only chance of competing for finals footy again.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s just FUCkED.!! Simple.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve said it all along, the cattle just isn’t there.

obje

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We do not have the talent to win a game on attack alone. We shouldve stuck with the boring defence style but some people want to win with razzle dazzle and some people just want to win. Now we get neither.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
we got pumped with lewis including teams targeting him

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ve said it all along, the cattle just isn’t there.
That’s a fair point,And a agree with the Cattle, but even so.. we could have beaten the sharks, we should have .. it goes beyond that, and the first step is to get rid of the coach an then players will come, we will lose one if our best youngsters in Averillo if pay does not go. And we will still find it very hard to attract key players with pay here, I know you don’t want to hear that or won’t agree but it’s truth.!!!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
The shepherd isn't that great either bro
Bellamy wouldn’t take this group any higher than bottom 3 or 4. If you believe otherwise then you’re on something that I’d love to get my hands on.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Bellamy wouldn’t take this group any higher than bottom 3 or 4. If you believe otherwise then you’re on something that I’d love to get my hands on.
this group wouldn't be this group if bellamy had this group, he would've made them better players or at the very least made them be able to catch a ball

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy would be listened too and direct change that’s correct/needed, that’s the difference we need

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
this group wouldn't be this group if bellamy had this group, he would've made them better players or at the very least made them able to catch a ball
Unless he can rort a cap, then no.

Packy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is absolutely the problem.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s not all Pays fault but unfortunately his position is now becoming untenable... we have been flogged 3 times now since the resumption of the season.

tyl0r

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Should have made Des coach through this rebuild, at least he would have had to eat his own shit. Maybe defence would have still been there

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
There is no improvement in the cattle.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Bellamy would be listened too and direct change that’s correct/needed, that’s the difference we need
It’s shuffling the decks on the Titanic mate. Cattle just isn’t there. Wake up

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Unless he can rort a cap, then no.
if he makes his players 10% better each year then 3 years later the players would be 30% better

its like when cricket television graphics show the deviation of the ball hitting the seam, at first it is nothing but then the difference is bigger when it gets to the batter and it only gets larger

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It’s shuffling the decks on the Titanic mate. Cattle just isn’t there. Wake up
I agree the cattle isn't there bro, I'm just of the opinion Bellamy wouldn't have let the cattle become this

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We don't have Cattle, we have Donkeys and there is nothing Pay or any coach for that matter can do to make this team competitive.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Pay is yet to really shine as a coach and some of his changes and bench rotation are questionable, however, does he really have the cattle to prove what he can do? For example, he picks Lewis in the halves as more of a defensive decision, but we don't score enough points. He then has the alternative option of playing Wakeham, but defense is a concern and we dont really score or create enough points anyway. We don't have a single strike centre. We don't have a single edge forward that can run good lines all day and score a try. CHN was that, now gooooone. Our middle forwards are not good enough to eat up the metres and put us on the front foot, nor do they shore up the middle third as we get rolled through there each game. It's a pretty bad situation we are in, and I do kinda feel for Pay and some of the players that put in 100% each game. 2021 and a fairly massive overhaul is our only chance of competing for finals footy again.
Honestly who put in100% tonight,josh Jackson,and as I have said in previous threads,I thought cogger did well from dummy half,and pay should have done this s lot earlier instead of persisting with marshal king,again it's become a joke,Tolman handling the ball on 4th tackle,do u blame the players for this,