Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Napa is a pussy my grandmother would run harder.. Foran only if they halved his wage .. Tolman really? He’s bog average if you want to settle for mediocrity might as well keep this whole squad I wouldn’t resign any of those players all getting older and slower

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Be interested to see a post game analysis of putting another hiding we just copped into ‘context’ by Brady. No doubt he will use Hoppa as the basis for this massacre

Our pack got pumped !
We over achieved with that 6 pointer.

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lolland is a slug. Dropped balls and rubbish as always.
Dean Britt is a disgrace to his old man's name at Belmore. An absolute cat at first up contact.

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'm really looking forward to the Pay apologists come out after this one. Even with Hopoate out, the Tigers on paper are not a 7 tries to 1 better team than us. You can say Holland, Wakeham, etc had poor games and they did, but if you look at us as a unit in terms of cohesiveness, fitness, structure in attack and defense it's pretty damning. Damning of whatever so-called pre season we had and our preparation in the lead up to games. It's not like this is a new team and these guys haven't played together before. I laughed when someone earlier in the thread was talking about how much better Elliott looks than the rest of the team because he was training by himself but it's actually true.

And we're relying on an English prop forward to be our saviour who by all accounts is another really strong workman like forward. Scary times for the club and the board have a lot of work to do to get us out if it.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bellamy absolutely would lol, what a load of shit.
Pay worked under Bellamy as his assistsnt coach. Im sure he picked up things along the way. Cut the shit the most important element in this whole saga...the cattle just isnt here. If you believe it is ill be sure not to mention santa clause or the easter bunny, because thats probably an argument i cant win either.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It’s no consolation but the roster that Seibold has at his disposal is lengths ahead of what the Bulldogs have. Having said that I think a change of coach is essential in 2121.
Being realistic the Dogs were always likely to run bottom 4 this year.
They have to be very aggressive in the market for next year. Get rid of the dead wood, get a coach that will attract players and go hard.
By 2022 the Bulldogs could again contend.
This is half the problem, is it the chicken or the egg. Even if this is a poor squad it was good enough last year to give it to multiple top 8 sides at the end of the season.

This year with supposedly a slightly better side and good off season we are 1 from 7 and putting in embarrassing performances. Forget all this shit about we were unlucky here or there and could have been 3 from 3 if only...

We are not. We are 1 from fucking 7 and still doing dumb shit and making dumb decisions on and off the the field.

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Or maybe just his dad's fault perhaps? If I remember correctly it was with his dad wanted a coaching gig and we didn't give it to him, or they wouldn't play him in his preferred position at 5/8th. Hardly the clubs fault.
And the club gives Pay a coaching job...

Brendan7

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rush Lewis back in stat. Stop investing resources, time and money in Wakeham and Holland and the rest. Just cut your losses and move them on to the Super League. There is no genuine future in the game for them here.
Lewis is more than awful in fact he’s embarrassing

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Pay worked under Bellamy as his assistsnt coach. Im sure he picked up things along the way. Cut the shit the most important element in this whole saga...the cattle just isnt here. If you believe it is ill be sure not to mention santa clause or the easter bunny, because thats probably an argument i cant win either.
WOW HE WORKED UNDER BELLAMY, WOOOOOW .FICKINF DUMB ****

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Did Wakeham play tonight? Holland for Dally M

bleedblue&white

go the berries
Reaction score
Fuck me I can’t even explain how fucken pissed I’m am!!!
I’ve been a lifetime fan and a member for over 20 years
I went to every game in 2008 when we were obvious wooden spooners definaelty after Sony bitch Williams ran off in the night
And I I was never as pissed as I am now because at least in 2008 we signed a coach who had a clue and we signed 5+ genuine FG players
We have apparently a war chest for 2021 and fucken butter fingers Elliot is holding us to ransom!!!!!!
Grow a fucken spine board!!!
Sack pay tonight and hire Mick Ennis or Eddie Jones or fucken whoever and then go hard as fuck for Harry grant and jac and who ever else we need fuck it if they are under contract it means zero anyway