Opinion Weak points in the club

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What are the weakest points within the club?

I think that our skills/physical coaching is seriously lacking. The videos that Steve **** does look atrocious. For years, our team has been weaker and slower than the rest of the competition. The Morris brothers are stronger and faster than ever and have even commented on the training at the roosters being miles ahead.

obviously our roster is fucking shit as well.

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very good point,defensively we are dreadful,attack no ideas,coach no ideas,and a board that is,as bad as the lot they took over from

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha jokes on you as we have no points at our club...

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I think that our skills/physical coaching is seriously lacking. The videos that Steve c*** does look atrocious. For years, our team has been weaker and slower than the rest of the competition. The Morris brothers are stronger and faster than ever and have even commented on the training at the roosters being miles ahead.

Easier to point out the positives- right now there are none

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The biggest weak point are the clowns on the board and the bigger clowns that voted them in.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You want to know our “weakest” point??

here it is....

This board is capable of actually killing our club. I believe this.

Before they landed, I was not pro Dib or anti Dib. I do think they were negligent towards Hasler and they probably needed to go for that. I was hopeful for this board and I bought in.

Under THIS board we have seen Klemmer want out, panic bought Napa as a replacement ffs (Roosters would still be laughing), brought in Britt, Stimson, Meaney, Crichton. Also, as hard as DWZ goes, he is a winger!! Terrible Terrible hands (Anyone who followed the game saw this pre us signing him) and I’m sure Panthers weren’t too fussed. I bet we are paying him FULLBACK MONEY!! Resigned Lewis and co. Haven’t sacked a coach who has not taught these guys a thing. Missed targets such as Grant (apparantly), Mitchell, Korisou. Probably will now miss Bateman Cortic Grant (again) and more...

Above all of that we have NO SHIRT SPONSOR!!! And to be honest now, who would want their company name on this team’s shirt?

And HERE is the BIGGEST part, taking all that into account, when they start talking bringing in other areas for a team (Brisbane, Perth etc...) and the call goes up for too many Sydney clubs, who do you think will be in the mix NOW the way we are going?? A thought that was never possible will soon be a reality at this rate.

flame me all you want. I’ve followed this club with much love since 78’. Passionate, been solid through:

* Losing Gillespie Langmack Alchin Thomas IN 1 year
* Losing Pay Smith Dymock Dallas McCracken In 1 year
* Salary cap scandal
* Pre season 04’ - I refuse to mention the incident by the name the media thrived off.(for the record I believe we did nothing wrong, the courts agreed, but as a fan we copped heaps)
* Our rubbish trouble making fans who thought Friday night footy was an excuse to carrying on like a pack of intimidating cockheads when truth is they probably never loved our club, but loved to fight other fans.
* watched as our 04’ team was ripped apart by other clubs.
* Watched Mason walk out like a coward flaming Folksy on the way after we made him 1 of 2 marquee players which is all we could keep.
* watched that dog $BW get on a plane on a Wednesday night when we needed him most because making him our highest ever paid player wasn’t enough for him. Ct! Anyone who defends this arsehole and his team (Weidler, his manager Nasser and co) can not be called Bulldogs fans for mine.
* Good Friday and the way our board deserted our team and our captain And kissed the NRL’s arse. I still think at that point James Graham became a more tame player (lost his mongrel) and our club started to die.
* watched us let blokes like the Morris boys leave.

And I’m STILL here, after all that I still love my club!!

after all THAT, I am truly afraid for our future NOW!!

I have ZERO confidence our board will get us out of this. Please prove me wrong...

THAT’s our weak point - that our future is no longer as safe as it was because what we have become these last couple of years......

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
We don’t have a strong point

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
front office making non football decisions - resigning lewis haircut over reynolds man of the match today

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im not sure about the weakest point.. but Our most exposed point is our rearend & everyones having a red hot crack at it..

Isaac

Kennel Established
Reaction score

I think that our skills/physical coaching is seriously lacking. The videos that Steve c*** does look atrocious. For years, our team has been weaker and slower than the rest of the competition. The Morris brothers are stronger and faster than ever and have even commented on the training at the roosters being miles ahead.

Thompson
Cotric
Grant
Bateman
Ado Carr
If this signings happen, dean pay will be safe for next year. Give him one year for this signing then we can tell if he is a good coach

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I’ll list three
All coaching staff
All retention and recruitment staff
The ***** that put them there and then failed to make Changes

bowleggedwog

wogdog
Reaction score
Everything starts from the top. Allowing the excuse of a rebuild to be used for 3 years instilled mediocrity.
Trying to build a foundation without the right material or tools will be destined to fail. Not a metaphor just fact!!

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Our strength and conditioning is absolutely fucked. I just cant understand how we get dominated in the forwards EVERY SINGLE FUCKING GAME!!!!

The only real small forwards we have are elliot, jackson and tolman, so how the fuck is everyone else being dominated???

At least under des our forwards were driving us downfield, we had kas and pritchard who were punishing in defense.

How the fuck do we have nothing in the forwards? Especially our club, especially the club that was dogs of war.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The weakest link more like it.!!!

#Pay
#players
#board
#system