Kerrod Holland

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the fuck out of our club you useless ****. Fuck this team and staff. And what's the rage about Wakeham? Fuck him. I'd keep 4 players out of this team, the rest can jump in a fire

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
What’s wrong with him, he kicked the winning goal against panthers remember ?

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes getting worse as the game goes on! Fuck this **** if he plays next week I'm not even gonna watch

OlliesDogs

Waterboy
Reaction score
I agree just give us the spoon already and wait for next year. Put the fans out of their misery..It’s frustrating and painful to watch

jasonsmith11

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
fair shake of the ol slips cordon- hes been in reserve grade then thrust back into first grade too much pressure

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Nashit here,

I think Holland is so good but I gotta get his dick out of my throat

Jai81

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is this the Nasheed appreciation chat??

Malpass

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy has never been of a first grade standard. FFS he couldn't crack FG at the knights when they were wooden spooners. Purely bought as a back up by hasler , played a few good games but always error prone

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nasheed is waiting patiently in the stands trying to get his autograph after that brilliant display

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy has never been of a first grade standard. FFS he couldn't crack FG at the knights when they were wooden spooners. Purely bought as a back up by hasler , played a few good games but always error prone
I messaged the **** on insta.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Almost the whole team need a clean out lol. Cant see any new players coming to the dogs, whod want to come to the dogs.

I reckon let them finish off the season with the players they got, its not if theyre going to make the 8 anyway.

Bring in Flanagan as coach

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
To be fair, he’s trained at dummy half all year, was chosen at centre this game, and moved to the wing a few minutes in. Also the lack of second grade game time doesn’t help him.

But I agree, he’s not first grade standard. Ideally he shouldn’t be in the team. Not sure why he got a start over Harper.