Official Supporting Bulldogs detrimental to Mental Health

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score
i should have turned this off but here I am. Dont know why. For some reason i still think we have a chance....

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yea I can’t believe what I’m Seeing , week after week it’s just sad times.!!!

mountain_dog

Waterboy
Reaction score
Way to start the week already bummed out. Good thing my Kayo subscription runs out tonight - it's too depressing to watch. I'd prefer to miss watching them play the very very random good match than have to watch this shit week in, week out.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Weekend was going well before this. Now a fun long week ahead! Yay!

Can we please just go back to lockdown?

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Do people still get angry and depressed? I don’t feel anything anymore, I haven’t for so long now. No emotion for football anymore, I feel nothing. I could easily go forwards and never watch the NRL again.

This is the point I’m at, don’t worry but you’ll be here soon. It really is bliss, it takes so much energy to be angry and depressed.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
FUCK THEM ALL! SACK THE LOT! IM FUCKING DONE

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We don't even have a major sponsor still. Like fuck me what has happened to this club what a fucking joke. Who the hell is going to sign with us watching this every week, we need a high profile coach fucking now!!!!

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Only time we’ve seen that end of the field and we kick on the 3rd lol

dinga

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Players better not be joking around with Tigers players after the game. Go straight to the dressing room and hang your heads in shame! Wonder what BS excuse Deano is going to serve up?

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliot playing for a contract else where. He knows we are fucked. Which 13 kicks 2 games in a row? Desperate plays.

If im Thompson. Im spewing.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Because of this Depression .. we go and get drunk to relieve the pain.. add oily food & sweets for a quick high.. so we end up with Cholesterol & Hypertension & Diabetes.. and a f*cked up liver..

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anxiety
Anguish
Dissapointment
Depression
No nails
Are all signs of your average long suffering Bulldogs supporter as pay vows to bring back the dogs of war. However we end up with the dogs of snore trapped in a yearly Groundhog day.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Because of this Depression .. we go and get drunk to relieve the pain.. add oily food & sweets for a quick high.. so we end up with Cholesterol & Hypertension & Diabetes.. and a f*cked up liver..
My cardiologists told me not to fuck up my new heart and not watch them play. Lol

I should listen to them sometimes but I love pain apparently.