Official Round 7 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
How much overs in $ would we have to pay to get twal over?
He extended with the Tigers last year. It depends what he's worth. Add an extra 100-200k on top of what the Tigers are paying him. Then it's a Ryan Matterson situation that can go either way.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I hope you've got the post thread button warmed up. Hopefully we dont cop a hiding
Don't worry, pays pets are getting their "re-sign Pay" threads ready if we win.

Quality threads with either result today lol

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Don't worry, pays pets are getting their "re-sign Pay" threads ready if we win.

Quality threads with either result today lol
You need to look at the bigger picture. This week to week stuff is no good and if anything it's strengthening Pay's chances of being extended. The board should already have a decision regarding extending Pay or not.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You need to look at the bigger picture. This week to week stuff is no good and if anything it's strengthening Pay's chances of being extended. The board should already have a decision regarding extending Pay or not.
Can't argue with that.

Last time they try week to week they extended the duds contract. Masterstroke

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Tigers spine apart from Douehi is better than ours

Alarm bells should be ringing for Pay, if we don't win this one we're pretty much nailed on for the spoon.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Alarm bells should be ringing for Pay, if we don't win this one we're pretty much nailed on for the spoon.
Hopoate > Doueihi
Foran > Reynolds
Wakeham < Brooks
JMK < Grant

Doueihi potentially better than Hopoate, but I couldn't pick him now.

I can't fathom how you can say the Tigers spine (and you'd probably say their team overall) is better than ours but Pay should have alarm bells ringing if we lose. It just doesn't make sense. Next to no logic if you're implying a loss means Pay getting the sack.

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopoate > Doueihi
Foran > Reynolds
Wakeham < Brooks
JMK < Grant

I can't fathom how you can say the Tigers spine (and you'd probably say their team overall) is better than ours but Pay should have alarm bells ringing if we lose. It just doesn't make sense. Next to no logic if you're implying a loss means Pay getting the sack.
We have a better forward pack, and for us to win our forwards will need to get on top of theirs big time. If we loose it will be because Maguire has out-coach Pay.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hopoate > Doueihi
Foran > Reynolds
Wakeham < Brooks
JMK < Grant

We should've beaten the sharts last week, that was a very winnable game. Now we're relying on Pay to come up with coaching masterclasses against far better teams such as the Tigers.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We should've beaten the sharts last week, that was a very winnable game. Now we're relying on Pay to come up with coaching masterclasses against far better teams such as the Tigers.
With how the game went I think we should of beat the Sharks too. Going into the Sharks game we weren't favourites and actually quite the underdog (very similar to the Tigers).

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
We have a better forward pack, and for us to win our forwards will need to get on top of theirs big time. If we loose it will be because Maguire has out-coach Pay.
I think it's 60/40 Tigers (at best 55-45). I actually don't think we're that much different on paper. We're not expected to win based off roster too tho. I think as long as we don't play like we did vs Cowboys and Manly we can win this game, still not expected to tho.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Nah, it won’t help Pay but the Broncs are firming for the spoon with “SUPERCOACH” Shitbold.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no reason why we cant win today that spastic critchon is out and if we can cut the repeat sets we can defiantly win that's what killed us the repeat sets