News Bulldogs reportedly set to target Nick Cotric, Harry Grant as part of club overhaul

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well everyone here shits on Dufty and he's shown lots of talent and scored many great tries but he's shit... Im saying Niu is overrated because some on here have gone on like he's the next best thing ... Recall hearing similar about Corey Allen lol. Anyways I'm glad you didn't fight the Isaako is overrated because he's pure shit... Played like ass last season too, but everyone forgot about that because he played 'so well' in that shitty world nines
Dufty would be a shrewd buy. He played all his junior footy in the halves. Showed in his last 2 games that he can set up outside backs & throw a good pass.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don’t understand why grant would choose tigers over us as theyve been no more of a basket case than us ,id say that he just wants to play first grade and if theres any position we should be paying $200k overs its 9 and grant just make it happen spend this fucking war chest

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Grant should be our number 1 priority. He will be QLD #9 if not this year then next year.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Grant and Cotric would definitely be Blue an white material, say hello to more more points every week; that’s for sure..!!!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“They had a board meeting on Tuesday that got a lot of airtime…one of things they talked about at that meeting was recruitment and retention and they identified some targets,” he told Triple M Rocks Footy.

Good to see recruitment came up at the board meeting.. Did Lynne bring the warm milk & cookies for the meeting..

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Chasing him for 2 yrs obviously he doesn’t want to come to us
Obviously he hasn’t said “no, fark off, don’t ask again, I’ll never play for you no matter how much you offer”. More likely that the communication has been ongoing.

Go Dogs

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Grant should be our number 1 priority. He will be QLD #9 if not this year then next year.
Nasheed here,
If this is true then take the deal off the table!
We don't want someone key to our spine who's going to sit out games in the middle of the year.
We need to look at Daryl Clark.
Say fistbump like I did in italics if you agree with me super man.

repolski

Kennel Established
Reaction score
If we sign cotric which i doubt, we still need to sign another centre.

Our main targets should be.
1 grant
2. Burton
3. Bateman
4. Cotric coates moga aitken hiku etc

remis would not be a starting winger at any other nrl club let alone centre
I really want bulldogs to go after burton. He would be a great signing.

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This thread should really come with a warning:

“This is a player advertisement brought to you by Brent Read, on behalf of the mentioned players’ manager(s)”

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
According to Read, we’ve targeted Grant on several occasions- why would our next attempt be successful?
If Cameron Smith plays on AND we can offer more money now

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am so used to not getting the players we want these days. Bracing myself for news of liddle and oldfield signings. Lol

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
assuming we can get grant, him, averillo and wakeham will be our spine? Either a fb, a 5/8 or another ctr to complete that?